“rosemarychickenfingers-2012”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2012

didn't know rosemary was on chicken fingers, so not liked by our family. this meal was recommended by a friend. I'm sure anything else would have been fine.

There are newer reviews for Harper's Restaurant

Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

They have an awesome BBQ sandwhich. I went at lunch during the week and there was a lot of business people there.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

A group of us ate at Harper's for a mid-day lunch on Sunday, July 8th. We ate in the bar section and had Natalie as our server. She is as cute and perky as you get! We all LOVED our meals, the best being the Crabstack, which had avocado and tomato in the stack. The burger was great as were the sweet potato fries. The appetizer was guacamole fixed at our table with the best tortilla chips ever, homemade on site. Everything tasted fresh and delicious. I wish there was a Harper's closer to where I live for me to enjoy every time I wanted a great meal!

Reviewed July 10, 2012

I used to enjoy Harper's when I lived in Greensboro 10+ years ago. We stopped in last week, heading through town on the way home from vacation, and I hoped it would live up to the solid reputation I used to have for this restaurant. I had the pimento cheese burger, and was able to sub a sweet potato for their normal sides. This really hit the spot! It was a nice stop on our drive home.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Nice place to go out on a date for two or with a group