“Good consistent food”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, French
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Lunch we good. A bowl of wan ton soup, which serves 4 is wonderful. Spare ribs were tender, but sauce too vinegary. Spicy chicken luncheon special was good.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

I like chinese food in that weird guilty-pleasure kind of way. I don't eat it very often but for some reason when I do I want that nasty sauce, msg-laden, fried dumpling kind of comfort food even though I eat pretty healthy.

PF Changs on the other hand should take all that chinese goodness and take it up a notch being an upscale asian eatery. I say should because it just doesn't. The meals are like bloated versions of their stripmall bretheren. They (as a whole) are typically high-calorie, high-fat meals with the same level of freshness you'd get at any chinese place. Even the healthy menu options still leave you feeling over salted and heavy.

So I don't dig the food...The staff however is very accommodating and knowledgeable about all the menu options. Maybe this is just one of those restaurants I don't get into.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I like their new twist on some ancient dishes. I've never been disappointed here, and doubt that I'll ever be. Well seasoned, interesting, well prepared--what's not to like?

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Could not have ask for any better service at the PF Chang's at Friendly Shopping Center. Had a great meal and the young lady that waited on us was super. She explained all dishes and what as in most of them. We spend about an hour having a nice Sunday lunch. Will return next time we are in the area and enjoy the great service and good food.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

We set at the bar area and have never once had a bad experience. The wait staff is wonderful and I can't wait to return