“Top notch in every way”
Review of Brixx Pizza

Brixx Pizza
Ranked #104 of 913 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Pizza, Wine Bar
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Driving through town, I stopped in because a friend recommended their beer selection. Wow, was he ever right! The beer list is both extensive (for a pizza place) and excellent. Nothing but really good craft beers from around the country, and they seem to be kept in good condition, which is an important but often overlooked detail.

The pizzas are all one size (ten inches), so keep that in mind. The perfect size for one person, in my opinion, but tastes vary there. Very well made, with a thin, crispy crust like pizza should have. Mine was perfect, and I gobbled it down quickly.

Service was great and I should note that both my server and the bartender were absolutely gorgeous young women, so take note, guys! They could not have been nicer or friendlier, while being totally professional.

Beyond pizza, the menu is fairly extensive, including appetizers, pasta, desserts, etc., so you could bring anyone here with no worries.

I definitely have Brixx own my list now, and will head here on any future trips through Greensboro.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

My husband and I went to this locaton. The experience was horrible. We was not serviced when we got there. The girl came over and took our order. My husband asked specifically for wheat dough for his crust. I got regular crust. She brought the pizza out and mine was ok.My husband noticed that the crust wasn't wheat it was regular crust and when he confronted the waitress, Her response was "Yes, they told me that they ran out of wheat. She didn't give him the option to say that he would take the regular crust instead. She had better be glad that he was not allergic to that type of flour. She was not really sincere about the situation. Very, very dissatisfied. We will not go back and will not recommend it to any of my friends and family.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I was having a lot of trouble finding gluten free options in the land of biscuits and gravy. When I found they had gluten free pizza, I had to go try it. We had the pepperoni and mushroom pizza. It was delicious! It could be pizza deprivation talking, I hadn't had pizza in months, I didn't care, it tasted like heaven. I wish we had one in Arizona.

Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

• Mexican Pizza is great!
• Their Monday night beer specials for domestic beers is strong...live Red Oak!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We had lunch there. Not my top pizza place but it is not bad. So, I thin 3/5 is my call.