“Favorite Southern inpired food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen

Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 885 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Green Valley Road
Description: Discover American Southern Cuisine at our Greensboro restuarant, served in an upscale but casual environment. We use the highest quality ingredients (including a lot of local food) to create our interpretation of classic Southern dishes. Please join us for lunch or dinner, seven days a week, for the highest quality food and drink with friendly, attentive service. Weekend brunch. We are near UNC-Greensboro, Friendly Shopping Center, Women's Hospital and Green Valley office park. We promise you’ll be happy!
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Favorite Southern inpired food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2010

Great food with Southern influence. Good wine list; outside seating very pleasant; overall one of the top restaurant in Greensboro.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

“I have been a fan of the Quaintance...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2010

I have been a fan of the Quaintance restaurants for years but have not visited this restaurant in years. I was horribly disappointed. The food was average at nest, more what one would expect of a chain but not as good. Service was also marginal, slow and inattentive. The first table we sat at on the patio wobbled. The server said she had no idea how to fix it and moved us. The music was very loud and was apparently comprised of Southern old blues and country. A complaint resolved nothing. Quite pricey for what you get and definitely not romantic. A sad loss as this restaurant was a favorite in the past. I'm sticking with Proximity and Green Valley and will not return.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Food was awful; collards contained ham hock bone. Gross! Management didn't care.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2010

There I was, at Lucky 32, all set for a nice, nouveau-Southern lunch. I love Cobb salads, so I decided to try the Cobb. When the dish came, it looked like the ingredients had fallen on the floor and someone had scooped them up and put them on the plate. It tasted terrble, as if the turkey were bad; I sent it back and ordered the catfish. The catfish came to the table looking wonderful. However, the thicker part was undercooked and rubbery. What a disappointment. But the worst was yet to come. There, hidden under the collards, was an entire ham hock. Glad I saw it before I chomped down on it. The chef had just been talking to the man at the table in front of me, telling him how business was good in spite of the economy. So I asked the waitress to call him over, whereupon I showed him the ham hock in the collards. He looked at me like, who do you think YOU are, and said he "knew" how it got in there. No surprise, no apology, no big deal. To him ,anyway. No reparation was offered for this horrible meal. I even paid for it! Never again! Get a clue, Lucky 32.

3 Thank suchafoodie
tennessee
“just okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2010

Lack luster service, decor a little odd, and food was just okay

• 3 of 5 bubbles
north carolina
“Great atmosphere and seasonal menu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2010

This is one of the best places to take a date in Greensboro. I love the atmosphere, the lighting lends itself to a nice night out with a date, and the food is good with many healthy options. The bar is also very nice, and I love getting a bar table with a date later at night during the week. You don't feel rushed, there aren't that many people around, and you can just chill and enjoy each other's company in a nice upscale atmosphere.