“Excellent Brunch, etc.”

Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 886 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Green Valley Road
Description: Discover American Southern Cuisine at our Greensboro restuarant, served in an upscale but casual environment. We use the highest quality ingredients (including a lot of local food) to create our interpretation of classic Southern dishes. Please join us for lunch or dinner, seven days a week, for the highest quality food and drink with friendly, attentive service. Weekend brunch. We are near UNC-Greensboro, Friendly Shopping Center, Women's Hospital and Green Valley office park. We promise you’ll be happy!
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Excellent Brunch, etc.”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

I've dined at Lucky 32 several times, for dinner and for brunch and have loved everything I've ordered. The dishes are full of flavor and, for the most part, come in very large portions. I like that they use seasonal ingredients and change up the menu every couple of months. The voodoo pig bread appetizer (served year-round) is a favorite and I love the twice baked grits entree. Service is very professional and the atmosphere is upscale. It's great for a date night or for a brunch with girlfriends. They take reservations and I would recommend them for a weekend. I look forward to my next meal at Lucky 32!

• Visited May 2014
Quaintance W, Manager at Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Our voodoo pig bread is a long time favorite, I’m so glad you enjoyed it. We change our menu seasonally to keep up with the wonderful local farmers that provide us with delicious fruits and vegetables that come with each season. Thank you for dining with us.

Greensboro
“Greensboro Mainstay”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

This is a Greensboro mainstay. Good food, great atmosphere, good location easy access off Wendover. Terrific bar and appetizer menu. One of the best and most consistent restaurants in town. Menu changes seasonally and is always good.

• Visited July 2014
Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to having you dine with us again soon.
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Sunday Brunch...divine!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Came here for Sunday brunch and ordered the vegetarian omelet. It was delicious! I had the fruit cup as a side, filled with slices of orange, grapefruit, and pears...fresh and filling. Service was excellent. The other members of my party ordered: huge pecan waffle with the nuts baked into the batter and the steak and eggs which was described as perfectly cooked.

We will return. This place is a neat gem that serves local food with flare.

I’m so thrilled that you enjoyed your Sunday brunch with us. The fruit cup is always a variety of fresh sliced seasonal fruit that is a wonderful accompaniment to any entrée. Thank you for sharing your experience with us!
angelampowell
“Thee Best in the World”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

We were visiting Greensboro over the 4th of July and we literally went to this restaurant for 4 straight days for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and Brunch on Saturday and I'm telling you everything on that menu as well as the staff are amazing!!! EVerything was soooo good from the Catfish to the eggs to the salad to everything! Go! Go! Go if you can!! Outdoor seating was beautiful. The staff was great. I just can't say enough and I don't want to ruin it so JUST GO AND SEE FOR YOURSELF! The prices are amazing!

1 Thank angelampowell
Thanks for being an advocate for our restaurant. I’m so pleased that you enjoyed everything about your experience. The variety of our menu helps make it easy to dine with us for many days straight, thank you for doing just that. Next time you are in town, I’d love to recommend our sister restaurants Green Valley Grill and Print Works Bistro. They have wonderful unique menus and I’m sure you would be just as pleased! Hope to see you on your next trip!
Greensboro, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outside Dining is Excellent”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Eating outside on their patio is awesome ... great service and great food ... my favorites are the Jambalaya, Shrimp and Grits, and the Grit Cake side.