“Top Notch”

Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 912 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Green Valley Road
Description: Discover American Southern Cuisine at our Greensboro restuarant, served in an upscale but casual environment. We use the highest quality ingredients (including a lot of local food) to create our interpretation of classic Southern dishes. Please join us for lunch or dinner, seven days a week, for the highest quality food and drink with friendly, attentive service. Weekend brunch. We are near UNC-Greensboro, Friendly Shopping Center, Women's Hospital and Green Valley office park. We promise you’ll be happy!
Reviewed June 17, 2014

in both service and food! And the ambiance set the tone for a quiet, enjoyable evening. Our food for a party of six was prepared with love and care. Jumbalaya, chicken, mashed sweet potatoes, fresh green beans, deviled eggs, fresh green salad, pulled pork, homemade peanut butter and jelly sandwiches plus a hot brownie with whipped cream....all of it so very well presented and delicious!! Make your reservation to enjoy one of the finest restaurants in Greensboro.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Visiting Greensboro yearly, I always feel at home at Lucky 32. Service is great and food is always good. I had the white bean and sausage soup and the Jumbalaya. My husband loved his pulled pork and everyone at the table enjoyed their meal.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Our group of six sampled quite a few appetizers and entrees and no one was disappointed. The fried green tomatoes and pulled pork were two highlights. We tried to eat here on our first night in Greensboro but couldn't get reservations, so on busy weekends you might want to reserve well ahead of time.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

We were looking for a great place for dinner, and Lucky 32 was highly recommended. LOVED the outside seating and the creativity of the use of their fans. The atmosphere was whimsical and romantic.

Food was, for the most part, exceptional. I had the bean cakes, deviled eggs, and mac and cheese. My coworkers had shrimp and grits. Appetizer was fried green tomatoes and dessert was rhubarb cobbler and peanut butter pie.

Fried green tomatoes were a little too spicy for my pallet, but I know that's a personal preference. Deviled eggs were DISGUSTING! I don't think I have ever had deviled eggs that tasted like that......I have no words to describe my distaste for them lol.

Everything else however was simply amazing. Best pie I think I've ever had!

Why three stars?

I know, I know....if you read my recent reviews, I am like a broken record, but our service wasn't great. I can't give a restaurant five stars if they don't have adequate service. It is with great sadness that I give this place a three.

Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

We came for an early dinner and was seated on the patio. Eric was an informative and outstanding server. We started with the fried green tomatoes. The blue cheese and voodoo sauce were the perfect touch. My friend had the cornmeal breaded catfish suggested by our server which was delicious! I had the seasonal chicken dish, coated in tortillas and topped with Jack cheese, salsa and guac. It was very good. We both agreed the sweet potatoes side was to die for. I had the greens and he had the Mac and cheese. The beers were refreshing, atmosphere perfect. A great dining experience. Eric was the best. Great day to eat out.

1  Thank CHERYLPEARL