“Southern cuisine at its best”

Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 916 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Green Valley Road
Description: Discover American Southern Cuisine at our Greensboro restuarant, served in an upscale but casual environment. We use the highest quality ingredients (including a lot of local food) to create our interpretation of classic Southern dishes. Please join us for lunch or dinner, seven days a week, for the highest quality food and drink with friendly, attentive service. Weekend brunch. We are near UNC-Greensboro, Friendly Shopping Center, Women's Hospital and Green Valley office park. We promise you’ll be happy!
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We got lucky and got a table at Lucky 32 on Friday night without a reservation. Only about a 10-15 minute wait, but the time passed quickly at the bar. When you go, look around to see what others are eating. The deviled eggs with ham side dish caught my eye, and the choice was a great one. The swordfish special was well worth it. Very pleasant atmosphere; we sat in the bar area this time. The dining room is nice, as is the patio area, weather permitting. Service staff was most pleasant.

1  Thank Barney B
Quaintance W, General Manager at Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Thank you so much for your review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your experience with us in the bar. The deviled eggs have certainly been a guest favorite since we put them on the base menu. I look forward to you coming back and continuing your way through our menu! Take care.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

The menu changes regularly. The food is fresh and superbly prepared. Something for everyone -- but the specialties of authentic Southern Cooking are five stars!

Thank you for your wonderful review. I appreciate your kind words and how much you seem to love our food. Please come visit us again soon.
Take care,

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Since my last review of Lucky 32 I've returned several times and am happy to report the improvement I've seen.

First, there has been a marked improvement in both the number and quality of the side dishes. Especially noteworthy are the pinto beans with chowchow, the collard greens, and the deviled eggs. This makes sense since Lucky 32 has added "Southern Kitchen" to its name.

Secondly, one gets good value here. One example is the tasty sirloin with three sides for $21.

Thirdly, Lucky 32 offers wine by the glass in 3, 6, and 9 ounce portions.

The service, as it has always been, was professional and well-paced.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am thrilled that you are enjoying our increased selection of sides! We are really excited about them too. This month our featured menu is offering a chilled corn pudding that is amazing. I hope you'll come visit us and try it. I appreciate all of your kind words and I'm glad we are taking great care of you. Take care, Karen Walker

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My son and I were in town Memorial Day weekend for Soccer Tournament and enjoyed dinner at Lucky 32. No luck required - total skill involved with preparing these meals and the dessert. FANTASTIC dinner that embodied simple perfection. One of best meals I've had in a long while in my travels. Well done Lucky 32.

Quaintance W, Manager at Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Wow! Thank you for such high praises! We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience! We will look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area! Thanks! - Lauren

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had a nice family meal there with 10 people. The drinks were great and the food ok. The atmosphere is very nice, I think that the best part overall. The food was decent but nothing exceptional. I think the crab cakes were probably the most enjoyed.

Quaintance W, General Manager at Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Thank you so much for your review. I wish they you and your guests had enjoyed the quality of the food more and that the experience wasn't just decent. I would love to make it up to you and have you dine with us again so that we can "wow" you. Please shoot me an email and I will follow up with you. kwalker@qwrh.com Thanks again and I look forward to hearing from you.