“One of the best restaurants in town! My personal favorite lunch spot” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen

Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 885 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Green Valley Road
Description: Discover American Southern Cuisine at our Greensboro restuarant, served in an upscale but casual environment. We use the highest quality ingredients (including a lot of local food) to create our interpretation of classic Southern dishes. Please join us for lunch or dinner, seven days a week, for the highest quality food and drink with friendly, attentive service. Weekend brunch. We are near UNC-Greensboro, Friendly Shopping Center, Women's Hospital and Green Valley office park. We promise you’ll be happy!
Greensboro, North Carolina
“One of the best restaurants in town! My personal favorite lunch spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

You can always count on Luck 32's staff for a wonderful dining experience from the service to the quality of the food. You can get in and out in on your lunch break. I highly recommend the Black Bean cakes...yummy!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Quaintance W, Manager at Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind comments! We are delighted to see that you enjoyed your experience! See you soon! - Lauren

Charleston, SC
“Wasn't impressed this time.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

We have eaten at this restaurant almost every time we come to Greensboro. We had friends with us this time, who we had raved to about Lucky 32. We had reservations, made almost a week beforehand. When we arrived, the hostess seemed disconcerted, and told the server to seat us in the bar. We have NEVER been seated in the bar, except when waiting for a table in the main dining room. We were put in a booth...5 of us. Not very comfortable to say the least. The server was also a barmaid who didn't quite know much about the menu. She brought us drinks and bread. We waited quite a while before she came to get our order. We ordered, then we waited some more. Finally, the meals were brought, except for our friend's meal. Oops, they forgot to put her order in. Someone else came over and asked if our friend would like a glass of wine while they rushed her order. She graciously accepted, not complaining. Her meal was brought to her a while later. We, of course, were through eating. A third person came around and asked if everything was okay. At this point, we were confused as to who our waitress really was. Our friends were charged for the wine, which they thought should have been a gesture of good will since they blew her order. Anyway, they did comp her meal after she asked about the wine. Such a fiasco at this restaurant. We have decided that Lucky 32 may not be right for us anymore. By the way, tell your bar server to wear something decent. I got tired of her breasts hanging over our table.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Quaintance W, Manager at Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Wow, I am extremely embarrassed on all levels. There are so many marks that we missed. I am so sorry that we let you down! I would like to talk to you more personally about this. Please contact me at your convenience at (336) 370-0707 or lfinnegan@qwrh.com. Thank you!
Lauren Finnegan
“Consistently Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

I have lived in Greensboro for 16 years, and Lucky 32 is my consistent "go-to" spot for creative Southern cooking. My favorites are the Grilled Salmon with the Texas Pete glaze, as well as their meatloaf. However, I usually end up ordering something adventurous from the seasonal menu. For sides, try the beans & kale or collards.

Visited January 2013
“Good,locally-sourced fare”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

Lucky 32 is a great place to dine with friends when you want to be able to converse and be heard. We go there monthly, and the best part of going regularly is that the menu is constantly changing- we never get bored. Most of the food is from local sources, which is an added bonus. It's a popular luncheon spot, so go early or make a reservation. It's a treat not to be missed!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
north carolina
“you gotta try this place!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

All I can say is you must try this place!!! Great service & great food!!! Fried green tomatoes Are to die for!!! I had the salt & pepper steak. cooked perfect!!! Not what one would think when they hear southern kitchen but I was LUCKY when my friend took me there!!

• Visited December 2012