Best Western Plus Greensboro Airport Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsbest westernscontinental breakfastwould stay here againgreat rateother hotelsstaff was friendlynice hotelroom was cleanoutdoor poolhigh pointfront desk staffa great place to stayyogurtbwstopoverpillowssoap
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Rooms are very nice and clean. We had trouble with heat and was immediately moved to another room. Staff was very helpful. Excellent location. The only thing was water not running out of tub when taking a shower. I had ankle deep water when I finished. The room we moved to had no stopper in tub, but I was still very satisfied since all I used the room for was to shower and sleep.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Casey H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Greensboro Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 336-454-0333.

Casey Hunnicutt
BEST WESTERN PLUS Greensboro Airport Hotel

Reviewed October 31, 2013

The Best Western Plus is usually the cheapest of the (decent) hotels near the airport. It's clean, safe, and more or less up-to-date. The beds are a little hard, and the decor is a little dated. I find the service to be less professional than at the other branded hotels nearby. I didn't eat breakfast, but it didn't appear to be anything special.

You get what you pay for, and the Best Western Plus is quite a good deal. You can usually snag a room online for less than $75... and almost always less than the competition. For a one night stay, it's fine. If staying longer, I'd opt for the Courtyard, Hampton, etc.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 29, 2013

this motel was wonderful in every way Great location. staff was very friendly and helpful, the room was.This motel was just beautiful and comfortable clean I felt so comfortable i felt like i was at home I had the best night sleep.. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I have stayed at this Best Western during the High Point Furniture Market for several years now. It is clean and comfortable. Rooms have a desk, adequate drawer space and a sofa area. Prices are reasonable during market especially if you are a Best Western Rewards member. It covers your basic needs of a clean, safe room, adequate parking, good location on Eastchester with a simple route to High Point Market and the GSO airport or Hwy 40, there is a Ruby Tuesday across the road and other restaurants within a mile. No full length or magnifying mirror, recommend bringing your own travel size soaps and shampoos if you are on an extended stay. They have the waffle machine! Soft drinks only.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Very nice large room. King size bed, small couch, good coffee, plenty of shampoos and soap, very clean. Staff are friendly and efficient. Excellent warm breakfast with plenty of choices. Larger parking area close to restaurants...

Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Casey H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Greensboro Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Dear Nola Machen,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Casey Hunnicutt