Best Western Plus Greensboro Airport Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsbest westernscontinental breakfastwould stay here againgreat rateother hotelsstaff was friendlynice hotelroom was cleanoutdoor poolhigh pointfront desk staffa great place to stayyogurtbwstopoverpillowssoap
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 26, 2012

For a different kind of Christmas celebration, I rented some rooms at the Best Western in Greensboro. The staff was exceptionally pleasant, and that included every single person I encountered while we were there. The hotel is smaller than most but I liked that. The continental breakfast had more choices than any hotel I've ever stayed in. We stayed in three rooms with two double beds each. Although the rooms seemed sort of small, compared to other hotels, we were only there to sleep in between jaunts through the area. Overall, I was quite happy with it all.

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor. However, I don't know that there was anything to view around the area so probably any room would be better. On the second floor, the odd numbered rooms faced the parking lot, if people like to be able to see their car from their room. The elevators were as fast as any and there is also an easily accessible stairwell if you want a reasonable amount of exercise.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed November 29, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed November 15, 2012

It is a decent hotel no horror stories or anything of that sort. However for the money you pay to stay there I expected more. The walls in the room where badly scratched up, the rooms where painfully small, and the water pressure was awful. I have for sure stayed at worse but I have for sure stayed at better, and considering the 5 or 6 other hotels around there, I don't think i will try them again in the future. The staff was very nice however probably the only thing that really saved this hotel for me.

Room Tip: Don't do more than two to a room the double rooms are very small
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We stayed at this hotel in 2010 and found it to be very nice. However, upon going back in 2012, we found it to be in a state of disrepair. We also noticed a downward turn in service and cleanliness. We won't stay there again.

Room Tip: There are other hotels surrounding this Best Western -- I suggest looking for an alternative.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family