“Good Food, Wine and Service”

Bravo Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
Bravo Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 886 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: BRAVO Cucina Italiana is proud to serve Italian classics with a twist made with authentic old world cooking techniques and the highest-quality ingredients - housemade pasta specialties, pizzas and flatbreads, steaks, chops and seafood. We invite you to come join our atmosphere under a fun, family-friendly Roman ruin decor. Join us BRAVO Cucina Italiana, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Triad, NC
“Good Food, Wine and Service”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I visited the Bravo Cucina (Greensboro, NC) recently with a group of ~12. Service was attentive and very polite. Appetizers were ordered and I really enjoyed the calamari. I chose the mahi mahi for my entre' and was disappointed. The preparation was not well seasoned and the fish actually dry and somewhat chewy - overcooked. Had I been with a small group, I probably would have returned the dish and made a second selection. Although there is a 'fish of the day' selection on the menu, none were offered that Wednesday evening.

The wine list has a nice selection of whites and reds. And while I'm thinking about it, they were out of Port as well. How does a restaurant of this nature run out of Port?

Overall, an average experience on this evening.

• Visited October 2013

Harbor Springs, Michigan
“Columbus Ohio Unit”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We dined at the Columbus Ohio unite, the company serves Barilla Pasta and that kept me from 90% of the menu. I won't support Barilla this company promotes hate, search the internet for more info. We ordered salads and a pizza the server suggested the roasted potato as a substitute for pasta and we took her advise. They were delicious along side eggplant parm that was good. The food for a chain was average. Pizza under cooked and doughy. Now we were only a 1/4 of the way through our salad and the food came. This is Sunday early dinner...come on why the rush? They offered to put our meals under a heat lamp, NEVER let them do this! It is just killing whatever you ordered. They should have made us new ones after we ate our salad.I would eat here again but not let them pace the meal. Order your salad then after you eat that order dinner. They have no timing. So It's a chain and go with that in mind, you might like it!

• Visited October 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Best Italian fooid in Greensboro”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Regardless of the time of day Bravo always meets my expectations. For a nice time try the Bar Bites and enjoy being with family or friends. The employees are friendly and the managers are visible and take the time to get to know the customers. If you haven't tried Bravo you are missing a great place.

Visited July 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
“Cute, good food, good service”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

My son and i had a nice dinner at Bravo while in Greensboro. Located in a shopping center, this restaurant has very Attractive decor, is very clean, and boasts friendly staff. I had a 5 oz filet with asparagus from the lower calorie menu, and my son had a good manicotti with meat, which was good. The salads were also very good.
There is a nice wine list, and the menu offers healthier selections if you are trying to watch the calories. There are also some good gluten free selections. The waiter was very friendly and efficient. I would recommend Bravo for a nice Italian meal for couples, family, friends, or business.

• Visited July 2013
Woodstock, Georgia
“Great food”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Have eaten here twice while in town on business. Both times the food was really good. Service was good, not great, but overall no big issues.

• Visited July 2013