“Efficient and Good”

Bravo Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
Bravo Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 885 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: BRAVO Cucina Italiana is proud to serve Italian classics with a twist made with authentic old world cooking techniques and the highest-quality ingredients - housemade pasta specialties, pizzas and flatbreads, steaks, chops and seafood. We invite you to come join our atmosphere under a fun, family-friendly Roman ruin decor. Join us BRAVO Cucina Italiana, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Summerfield, North Carolina
“Efficient and Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

My husband loves Italian food, and since I am gluten free, we don't have this at home. Although weekends are always busy here, we have waited only a short time to be seated, and the service was pleasant and quick.

I can vouch for good wine and a nice salad, but husband raves about all he consumed here. Prices are affordable, and most main dishes are large enough to share. Appetizers are great, too, but we never had room for the desserts.

Lively ambience! A good choice for Saturday night but usually too busy for a romantice dinner.

• Visited August 2012

Kochi (Cochin), India
“The best italian restaurant in greensboro”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

My favorite for italian in greensboro. They have wonderful ambience, great food choices and excellent service. Have been here many times and always enjoyed the experience here. Their desserts are out of this world. So please make sure you don't miss them!

• Visited September 2012
North Carolina
“Great service, great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

My husband said this was one of the best meals that he has had at a restaurant in 6 months since we ate ate at the 5 Star Greenbrier Hotel/Restuarant for our wedding anniv. My husband had the Salmon which we both loved! I had the petite filet and shrimp which were very good. Our server was wonderful! This restaurant pays attention to details (i.e. a different person bought us out our entree but asked us how we liked our appetizer before that had already been cleared from the table). It is a nice bright cheery restaurant with a lot of life!

• Visited October 2012
Medford Lakes, New Jersey
“Great food, lovely atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

My sister and brother-in-law live in Winston-Salem, NC and I was doing a training in Greensboro, so we decided to meet for dinner. There were six of us including my grand-nephew (4 years) and we all met at the restaurant. None of us had tried the place before, so it was a most pleasant surprise. Located in the Friendly Center, the restaurant is beautifully decorated in old Tuscan style. Our server was fabulous, knowledgable about the offerings, and helpful in every way. The dining room was absolutely spotless, and the service was prompt. When we were told that the kitchen was slightly backed-up because of an unusually large unexpected party, our server and the manager came to our table and explained the delay promptly and clearly. At the end of our meal, when we received the check, he had given us a $20.00 discount for our patience.

Food was excellent for a "chain" restaurant. A bare notch below perfect. The entrees were fresh, high quality, never microwaved or pre-cooked, the sauces and pasta were top notch, as I said just a hair away from "chef" quality, but far superior to most local "Italian" eateries and chains.

Well worth the moderate price tag. I will definitely visit this spot again next time I visit Greensboro, and will try their other restaurants closer to my home in South Jersey. Mixed crowd from Seniors to Young Adults, with an excellent kids menu. Good wines, fabulous desserts (fresh made in house).
The restaurant is very customer friendly, we were very much made to feel at home, and other first time diners we talked to loved the place. Perhaps, if I hadn't just returned from Provace, in France, they woulod have gotten "excellent" from me, however they were VERY close.

• Visited October 2012
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
“Great night out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

Food, staff and space , all pleases me and give me an enjoyable night out. I can enjoy talking with the people around me and be able to hear them also.

Visited August 2012