“Great place to go for food & fun !”

The Barn Dinner Theatre
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Celebrating over 53 years of "Dinnertainment" in Central NC, the Barn Dinner Theatre is proud to be America's longest running dinner theatre! Enjoy a traditional buffet including the Chef's Carving Station, followed by a Broadway style show. All ABC permits, and table side tuxedo service. Group discounts for 20+ paying adults. Acres of parking for buses to maneuver around easily. GROUPS LOVE THE BARN! Season Passes & Flex Passes available. Great for special occasions or just to enjoy live entertainment after a satisfying meal! Come and be a part of History!
Reviewed January 7, 2013

The Barn Dinner Theater has the greatest buffet line food, especially the fish!! The shows are always great. I would advise if you know what date you may be in Greensbor, to check their website out and see what shows are playing.

2  Thank LADORA1955
There are newer reviews for The Barn Dinner Theatre

Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Friendly staff, good food, great entertainment. This is my second visit we enjoyed The Legacy a mixture of music for all. Mostly oldies which was a variety and the band was awesome, the saxophone player was a gem. I will return.

2  Thank ques
Reviewed December 23, 2012

My wife and I went here for the first time to see the Buckner family Christmas comedy. We arrived 5 minutes before 6 pm and the lobby was packed and it reminded you of hungry people being led to a Jewish holocaust gas chamber as people were bunched together uncomfotably and we had reservations. When we were seated we were told it will be front row when the show starts but in the meantime people coughed and gawked their way by our table as we sat to eat. I finished my entire meal before the waitress ever came to take our drink order some 15 minutes after we began eating. The atmosphere was like a cross between a cheap theatre and Golden Corral. The food was mediocre at best and we left the show at intermission because our experience was so horrible. We will never return and what a waste of 90 dollars.

9  Thank Ccrowson
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I have been to the Barn twice. Each experience was wonderful. Great food! Great Atmosphere! Funny Emcee! Wonderful Plays with Superb Actors!

Reviewed December 16, 2012

This is a hidden gem! There is a buffet before each show, which has deliciously prepared food.....known for their smoked halibut on the buffet, it's a winner. The shows include local talent, but seems like a big city production as far as quality goes. We have been many times, and have enjoyed all of the productions. Buy your tickets early to guarantee a seat!

1  Thank KaylaKR