“Barn Dinner Theatre and Branson on the Road Show was GREAT”

The Barn Dinner Theatre
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Celebrating over 53 years of "Dinnertainment" in Central NC, the Barn Dinner Theatre is proud to be America's longest running dinner theatre! Enjoy a traditional buffet including the Chef's Carving Station, followed by a Broadway style show. All ABC permits, and table side tuxedo service. Group discounts for 20+ paying adults. Acres of parking for buses to maneuver around easily. GROUPS LOVE THE BARN! Season Passes & Flex Passes available. Great for special occasions or just to enjoy live entertainment after a satisfying meal! Come and be a part of History!
Beverly Hills, California
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Barn Dinner Theatre and Branson on the Road Show was GREAT”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I know I'm late in getting this review written, but better late than never. This past July we saw the Branson on the Road show (for our second time, I might add) and it was just fantastic. Those people know how to entertain and put on a show! It's so funny and the music is the great, happy songs we can all sing along with. It was all clean humor too. Something you don't find much of these days. The food on the buffet was very, very good and the staff very attentive. I really enjoy the dinner theater experience and me and my friends had a blast. We will be back many more times. Loved it.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank RodeoDriveCA

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“our trip with friends”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

this dinner theater was fantastic!!!! the best I have ever seen...there were 21 of us from our church in Myrtle Beach to see this. I don't think anyone of us have ever laughed to much. It was well worth the money.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank adkins1972
Greensboro, North Carolina
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Pleasantly Surprised.”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Went on a recommendation from my mother. This place actually looks like a barn on the outside. When you go inside you will see a wall full of past performers and shows. You are treated to a full buffett of very good food. Great variety as well. Once you are done eating the stage literally is lowered from the ceiling. Very intimate setting. Great idea for a romantic date. We saw the show crowns. It was an outstanding show. I highly recommend the Barn Dinner Theatre.

Visited October 2011
2 Thank Dtrain640
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“best show always”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

the show and the food easy to locate Ive been three times and each time is great.I didnt have any problems.

Visited September 2012
3 Thank Antoinette B
Robbins, North Carolina
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Excellent food and performance!”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

This is well worth your money! Performance of Smoke on the Mountain was funny and the music delightful. Buffet food was country style was very tasteful. Roast Beef cooked to perfection. The chicken was a little spicy for my taste but my husband loved it. Vegetables were very good. It is pricey but well worth the money.

3 Thank Twin2Garner