“Great food for the $”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Wilmington, Delaware
“Great food for the $”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2012

You know you getting quality here. It's a chain, they have higher standards than mom and pop Chinese joints. IMO its better than Pf Changs.

High Point, North Carolina
“Not very good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2012

OK, let me start out by saying that this restaurant seems completely compliant with corporate rules and standards. It's clean in the way that a fast food joint is clean. But, the company recipes just aren't that good. It's Chinese fast food and it's just not yummy at all. Especially considering that you can find a real Chinese food restaurant nearby and pay about the same for good food. I have tried this place a couple of times and every time it's been just good enough to choke down.

The menu is pretty small compared to a real Chinese restaurant. And, most of the items on the menu I'm just not crazy about, even when they might be done right. My practice is to find a small Chinese take out and avoid the fast food sub-par clone.

• Visited August 2011
Sauk Village, Illinois
“Good Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2011

I was looking for lots of vegetables and a little meat to eat late evening. Cruising the area of our hotel, my mother and I stumbled upon the Panda Express. I have visited several Panda Express restaurants across the country. Sometimes the food is really good and sometimes the food is just so so in taste. This particular Panda Express was very good. The restaurant was clean and the food was very tasty. Sure some would say that all Panda Express restaurants use the same recipes. But I happen to know the food can taste different from place to place because of the cooks, Again I really enjoyed the taste of the food at this Panda Express. My vegetables were cooked just right.

• Visited September 2011
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Slow and cold”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2011

I use to go to Panda Express all the time, but i'm fed up with there unfriendly service, and lack of attention to detail. Most the time if my food is made right when i get home it's cold, and i can tell it was cooked 5 hrs prior to my ordering.

• Visited March 2011
Biloxi, Mississippi
“What a waste”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2010

Poor customer service and less than mediocre food. For a similar amount of money, we could have gone to an all-you-can eat Chinese buffet and had more selection, larger quantities, and better taste. Condiments hard to get and in small quantities. Had to wait an unreasonable amount of time to place order - I was just about to walk out. Employee forgot part of our order.

One other reviewer nailed it: overpriced mall shopping court food in a fast food restaurant