“Good Food”

Panda Express
Ranked #246 of 904 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed October 2, 2011

I was looking for lots of vegetables and a little meat to eat late evening. Cruising the area of our hotel, my mother and I stumbled upon the Panda Express. I have visited several Panda Express restaurants across the country. Sometimes the food is really good and sometimes the food is just so so in taste. This particular Panda Express was very good. The restaurant was clean and the food was very tasty. Sure some would say that all Panda Express restaurants use the same recipes. But I happen to know the food can taste different from place to place because of the cooks, Again I really enjoyed the taste of the food at this Panda Express. My vegetables were cooked just right.

Reviewed March 31, 2011

I use to go to Panda Express all the time, but i'm fed up with there unfriendly service, and lack of attention to detail. Most the time if my food is made right when i get home it's cold, and i can tell it was cooked 5 hrs prior to my ordering.

Reviewed February 10, 2010

Poor customer service and less than mediocre food. For a similar amount of money, we could have gone to an all-you-can eat Chinese buffet and had more selection, larger quantities, and better taste. Condiments hard to get and in small quantities. Had to wait an unreasonable amount of time to place order - I was just about to walk out. Employee forgot part of our order.

One other reviewer nailed it: overpriced mall shopping court food in a fast food restaurant

Reviewed March 15, 2007

The Panda Inn is located in the 'Friendly Shopping Center' in Greensboro, NC amid many popular stores and reastaurants. If you are looking for authentic Chinese food this is unfortunately not the place to dine. They are primarily there to provide a buffet during lunch and dinner. On our visit, 3/16/07, we found many of the buffet items low in quantity, and not being replenished. We ordered from the menu and the food was the equivelant to that coming from a can. Neither entree we ordered had much taste at all. Spring Rolls were also tasteless and filled with cabbage only.

This is just to inform you that if you're looking for 'good' tasty Chinese food, this is not the place for you. On the other hand if you're looking for quick basic cheap food you might give them a try.