“very quiet and comfortable”

Hilton Garden Inn Greensboro
Ranked #4 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
hardy, United States
“very quiet and comfortable”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Very nice hotel- great free coffee in lobby- friendly staff- clean, quiet room with nice layout- HD TV - WiFi- Great temperature control- Microwave/Refrigerator- coffee maker- plenty of parking- convenient location

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Greensboro, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Dear Jeniffer H,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our Hilton Garden Inn - I'm delighted you had a terrific stay all-around and enjoyed the variety of amenities we offer, as well as that our location worked well for your needs. We're grateful for your high ratings and look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Greensboro! Thank you again for your comments.

Daly Seven, Inc

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Cedar Bluff, Va., United States
Reviewed April 2, 2014

The Hotel was very nice good people waited on us. We were there for a basketball tournament. The only complaint I had we had 3 rooms we didn't get a discount on breakfast A soccer team was there they got a discount but that's alright.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Greensboro, responded to this review, April 6, 2014
Dear Terry M,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and hope all went well with the tournament! I'm glad you had a good stay overall, but do apologize for any inconvenience regarding your breakfast. Otherwise, we're glad you found our staff friendly and are thankful for your high ratings. Thanks again for your review and we hope to see you the next time you're in town!

Piedmont, South Dakota
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I have been staying at this property since before it's official "opening" a number of years ago. It has always been an "ok" property - nothing exceptional but as to be expected for a Hilton Garden Inn - good clean rooms, good service, etc.

Tonight (23:00) I came back to the room after having left at 08:45. The room had not been made up, the bed was a mess, towels were as I had left them in the bathroom - and the "do not disturb" sign was on the credenza - meaning NOT on the door.

This is totally unacceptable for Hilton property, much less for a Diamond Hilton HHonors member who is a frequent resident at this property. The young man at the front desk did apologize profusely and asked "what can I do to make it right". But when I am tired and want to collapse into bed there really is nothing to do.

This just shows an oversight of management and personnel - and attitude that I don't appreciate.

Room Tip: Normally this is a good property in a good location - but I want the owners to understand that faili...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Greensboro, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Dear David S,

We appreciate your business over the years and would like to apologize again for the inconvenience during your visit - we understand the importance of the situation and our housekeeping team will discuss your feedback promptly in order to avoid similar missteps in the future. If you would like to speak further about it, please reach out to me at the number below. Thank you for your feedback - again, we're truly sorry for our mistake and hope you'll allow us the opportunity to make it up to you going forward.

(434) 822-2161
Farnham, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Yet another quality stay in a hotel that is convenient for my business trips to the Greensboro area. All staff are friendly and helpful; the breakfasts are good, with the chef willing to construct an omelette to your specific tastes. The free shuttle bus service to and from airport is a welcome feature., although I would recommend that you call as soon as you reach the baggage hall to avoid unnecessary waiting at the airport.

Dear Kevin L,

Thanks for your review and loyalty to our Hilton Garden Inn; I'm delighted you always have a great stay with us and enjoy our on-site restaurant and guest service. We're grateful for your 5-star ratings across the board and can't wait for your next trip to Greensboro! Thank you again for your comments.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Greensboro Hilton Garden Inn recently for a wedding in the area. The front desk staff was very friendly and accommodating throughout my stay. I had a Jr. King Suite and the room was very clean. I would rate the mattress at the lower end of other similar brand hotels, it was quite hard. For the days that I stayed at the hotel my room wasn't cleaned before 5:00pm on any of the days and wasn't cleaned at all on one of the days which is why I have the hotel at a 3 star rating. The pool was quite small but the kids didn't seem to mind and the hotel provided pool side towels and a some pool toys for the kids. Overall it was a nice stay but nothing to write home about.

Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Dear stacyid,

Thank you for your review and we hope you had fun at the wedding! While I'm glad to hear you found our staff excellent and your room clean overall, I do apologize for any inconvenience regarding your bed, as well as for the mix-up with our housekeeping team - we appreciate the feedback and will use your review to help improve our service in the future. If you'd like to discuss further, please give me a call at the number below. Thanks again for your comments and we hope to see you the next time you're in town.

(434) 822-2161
Troy, VA, United States
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I've stayed at this location multiple times and have always been pleased. It's very clean and close to lots of good restaurants and shopping. The only complaint I had on my last visit was there wasn't hot water for the shower, but the hotel was at capacity for the ACC Basketball tournament. I've never had that problem before. Even with that issue, I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Greensboro, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Dear Matthew R,

Thanks for your review and loyalty to our Hilton Garden Inn. We're glad you've come to expect a great stay from us, but do apologize for the inconvenience regarding hot water during your most recent visit and our team will discuss your feedback. Otherwise, we appreciate your high ratings and look forward to seeing you the next time you're in town! Thank you again for your comments.

Queens, New York
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Very good business trip hotel; the front desk staff were very welcoming and accommodating; the breakfast buffet (I am a Diamond level guest) was good - the omelet was made perfectly - with a nice choice of foodstuffs. Usually my room preferences are met but this time it was not and yet I was still comfortable!

1 Thank RobJoubert
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Greensboro, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Dear RobJoubert,

Thanks for reviewing your recent stay at our Hilton Garden Inn; we're glad you had a good stay and found our staff helpful and friendly, as well as that you enjoyed our restaurant! We appreciate your high ratings and look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Greensboro. Thank you again for your review!