“Great place in Greensboro”

Hilton Garden Inn Greensboro
Ranked #5 of 77 Hotels in Greensboro
Twinsburg, OH, United States
“Great place in Greensboro”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Great place to stay in Greensboro. Love the hot breakfast with made to order eggs and fresh fruit with yogurt. The rooms are comfortable and set up wisely. Work out facility has everything I needed. Enjoyed a cold beer on the patio after work. The front desk offers 2 cold bottles of water when you arrive which I like to help be stay hydrated.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Greensboro, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear Jamie A,

Thanks for taking time to review us and I'm happy to read that you had a great stay and enjoyed our restaurant as well as our fitness room and some other amenities. Hopefully you can check out our indoor pool on your next stay if you didn't have the chance this time. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon for another visit!

Daly Seven, Inc

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Vernon, United States
Reviewed May 16, 2013

The hotel staff was very accommodating and very friendly. Price seemed a little steep but it was mother's day weekend and there were college graduations in the area the weekend I stayed. Would definitely come back and stay here again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Rebecca W,

Thank you for reviewing our Hilton Garden Inn. I'm happy that you found our staff to be so accommodating and friendly and that you rated many of our aspects so highly. Thanks again and we look forward to your next visit!

Tucson
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I loved every thing about this hotel, except one thing. The rooms were clean, roomy, nicely designed, quite. The staff was friendly, the area was safe, parking was plentiful. But the beds were uncomfortable. They are some kind of adjustable air system bed. My daughter and I stayed three nights and tried a different setting each night in an effort to find comfort. The king bed could be adjusted on each side so the fact that neither of us could find a setting that worked was surprising. Even on a soft setting, it had the feel of a plastic hospital mattress. The pillows looked fluffy, but flattened out immediately, even stacked up. It's really too bad, because otherwise, it would have been wonderful.w

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Greensboro, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Dear leecypoo,

We appreciate you taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed many aspects of your stay, but would like to apologize that your bed did not meet your expectations and we will discuss your feedback - many of our guests do enjoy the ability to select a comfort setting and we will look into it to make sure there was not a problem with the device itself. If you would like to speak about this further, please don't hesitate to contact me at the number below. Again, though, we're glad that you found us to be great otherwise and hope you will consider giving us another opportunity on your next visit to the area. Thank you again for your review.

(434) 822-2161
Silver Spring, United States
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I liked this hotel the first time I stayed in one in Chicago. I was there for four days and was good to come back to the room at the end of the day to see it neat and clean. The one I stayed in during my trip to Greensboro was also very clean and neat. It was lovely to see that the towels were folded like the logo for the hotel. I will definitely stay there again. The bedding was clean and smelled nice. I stayed

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Greensboro, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Dear Norris A,

Thanks for your review - I'm happy to hear that you found us so neat and clean and enjoyed the special touches of our housekeeping team. We appreciate your praise and look forward to seeing you again when you're in Greensboro!

Baltimore
Reviewed May 9, 2013

There is nothing that I dislike about Hilton GardenInn. I was impressed with the decor, the staff members and their considerations for the guest in allowing them early checkins. The few minutes we had to wait for this courtesy blew my mind. We were in our rooms within 4 minutes, tops. I will stay again if I'm in the area.

Dear Peggy S,

Thank you for reviewing our Hilton Garden Inn. I'm delighted to hear that you found our staff to be very efficient and friendly and you enjoyed our decoration and furnishings. We hope to see you again soon!

Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have never stayed at a Hilton Garden Inn. Hampton Inn has been my experience to this point. While on a business trip to Greensboro, NC, my wife and I decided to extend our stay and make this a mini vacation. The location is central. I was able to take care of business then relax. There are multiple restaurants in the area as well as in the hotel (difference between Hampton). Easy access to shopping, farmers market, downtown with its eclectic shops...all with the consistency of Hilton managed properties. I highly recommend this location. The hotel was full! Even with a full house the property was clean, common areas were well stocked and our room was always cleaned in a timely manner! Enjoy

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Greensboro, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Dear chip1098,

Thanks so much for giving the Hilton Garden brand a try and I'm really glad to read that your stay was a good one. It's also great that you found our location convenient and plenty of places at which to shop and eat, as well as a clean and comfortable room at which to return. Thank you again for the review and we hope to see you during your next stay in Greensboro.

Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

Spent a quick night at this hotel while on business travel. I've stayed at many Hilton Garden Inns, so had a good idea of what to expect. There were a few little things about this hotel that made it stand out, though. The gentleman at the front desk was especially helpful and professional, despite the late arrival. Kudos to the housekeeping crew: the room was immaculately cleaned, and they had even gone the extra mile to decoratively fold the towels in the room and bathroom. Breakfast at the restaurant was good, but even better was the pleasant service from the cook and server. This is a hotel I'll remember and come back to again.

• Stayed May 2013
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Greensboro, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Dear orltraveler37,

Thanks for reviewing our Hilton Garden Inn; I'm very happy to hear that your experience with us went above and beyond your expectations & that you found our staff so helpful. I'm also glad you enjoyed our on-site restaurant, the Great American Grill. Thank you again for the review and we can't wait to see you for another visit!