Although it was not quite at the level of the Double Tree down the street, it was very nice. The staff were very amiable and helpful, the room was clean, but it looked like it was almost due for a renovation. It was still nice, but it just looked like it was almost due. No major cracks or discolorations and the carpet was clean. If those issues had been there, I would not have rated it a 4. The bed was very comfortable and the restaurant was good. Too much oil for the omelet. I would recommend asking for little or no oil in the pan. As it was, they used almost a full ladel, which not only is a bit unhealthy, but affected taste and texture. Overall, I would recommend this hotel, just not with quite as much enthusiasm as the Double Tree by the Koury center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hilton Garden Inn in beautiful Greensboro, North Carolina. Our hotel offers many amenities for your comfort and convenience, including an indoor pool, business center, and fitness room. The Great American Grill is our on-site restaurant and is open for breakfast and dinner. All of our guest rooms feature a microwave and refrigerator - perfect for the business or extended stay traveler in Greensboro. We are located minutes from the new Greensboro Aquatic Center and the Piedmont Triad Airport. Let our hotel be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Greensboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Greensboro Hotel Greensboro
- Hilton Greensboro
- Greensboro Hilton Garden Inn