“Average food, great ambiance. ”
Review of Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter
Ranked #126 of 929 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Barbecue, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

I visited here for a girl's night dinner with 2 of my friends. The food and spirits menu selections are pretty diverse. There are 3 outdoor eating spaces including a walk up bar!
That's the positive part of my my review.
The food and service were average at best. I had the queso carnita and it was greasy. My friend's wrap looked average, and my other friend's burger was average too.
Could be better. Won't go back anytime soon.

1  Thank Stephanie S

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Happened in to the Mad Hatter for lunch last week and unfortunately had to pass on the impressive beer list since I had to get back to work. The burgers, though, were amazing - including the one I had with Ghost Pepper Cheese and part of the one a tablemate let me try with peanut butter and jelly. It will be great to get back there for dinner!

Reviewed June 1, 2014

With ample tables available we waited 20 minutes to be seated. Upon seated we waited 20 minutes for a greeting. After ordering our food both entrees were incorrectly prepared. After eating for 25 minutes we received our one and only beverage refill. Not once did the waiter or manager stop to ask how about the food and service. I would not recommend food service at this place.

3  Thank Robert O
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Heard the "new place" in town and checked it out. I will say they're a bit pricey but not "hatefully" so.
The service is excellent, a decent location, easy in and out. They have a good selection of beers, if that's your thing. I met one of the owners who is very personable and is a former Triple A baseball pitcher. The food was good and I will be going back.

1  Thank Rich W
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Terrific service (shout out to Courtney) - lively atmosphere. FOOD WAS SPECTACULAR. Had the ahi (sushi grade) wrap... and the absolute BEST sweet potato fries I have ever had! Others loved the pizza (big enough for two for lunch), appetizer (hot pimento cheese dip), grass fed beef hamburgers and hand made chips. We will be back....