“Great Lunch Buffet Deal”

Saffron Indian Cuisine
Ranked #121 of 886 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
“Great Lunch Buffet Deal”
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

Food is amazing here. Not spicy at all. Great price for lunch buffet. Maybe a bit pricey for dinner service. I believe ownership has changed within the last 2 years but food still fabulous.

Pune, India
“Boon for food lovers in Greensboro”
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Weekend buffet is yummy. Indian cuisines are awesome. And service attention to customers is impeccable. Sweet varieties are excellent. A boon for Indian food lovers.

Sivaramakrishnan, greensboro
Cell 4029399446

• Visited May 2014
Thank Sivaramakrishna... H
davie fl
“Nice!”
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

The food was tasty! Service attentive. Nice dining room . Seemed very clean. Beware they close at 2:30 after lunch and reopen at 5. We had to come back but glad we did.

1 Thank katee8
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Love saffron”
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

I agree with other reviewers that lunch is more reasonable but this evening we had dinner at Saffron and the food was delicious and not expensive. The trick is to order an appetizer and 1 main dish and you will have the perfect amount for 2 people and not break the bank. We shared the vegetable appetizer and the mixed grill. Both were delicious. The restaurant is very elegant and the service was excellent.

Visited March 2014
Rockingham, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What's in your soup!”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

I have always liked the food at Saffron. That is why every now and then we drive almost 2 hours to come and have dinner here. The service has been average but yesterday...bad experience. We ordered appetizers. Dinner was ordered already. My husband had not yet finished his plate completely and the waiter comes stretching his hand out to pick up the plate waiting for my husband to finish the appetizer so that he could start placing dinner plates!.....What's the hurry? Being in hospitality job, to me that is bad customer service but I ignored it. I was enjoying the tomato soup and was half way through when I felt like I had a piece of glass or something in my mouth. To my surprise, it was a earring with the hoop. I know my husband would not try to ruin my soup with a surprise like that. I called the lady behind the counter who I thought was a Manager and showed her that there is a earring in my soup. Her reaction, checking her own ears, "It's not mine".....What? Are you kidding me? I lost my appetite. They gave me a discount on my bill. The Manager or the Chef personally brought me another bowl of soup. They apologised. Again, being in hospitality, I understand things happen sometimes that you don't have control over but PLEASE PLEASE train your staff on how to handle situations. There are 5 staff members standing there doing nothing but hardly anyone had any knowledge of customer service. No matter how good the food is, you could loose business just because of the staff's lack of customer service. This restaurant definitely need staff with people personality and knowledge of customer service.

• Visited February 2014