“Excellent and Authentic”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Well made, fresh and authentic, An elegant place to take a date or have a special meal. A little pricey but well worth it.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

super busy on weekdays for the lunch buffet, this place serves up some really excellent food at any time.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

A good friend and I chose Saffron for lunch. We wanted to catch up with each other and were glad to be seated at a corner table for two. Although rather expensive for a lunch buffet, the food is always good. Lots of choices for meat-eaters and vegetarians. The last two times I went I tried food from the salad bar. I enjoyed the cucumbers and tomatoes with cucumber dressing. I did not have any food I didn't like! I will continue to keep in my rotation for lunch choices

Reviewed May 29, 2012

A great way to try Indian food if you have never had it. It is a little pricey for lunch, but worth it for all the choices. I love this place!

Reviewed May 14, 2012

WE have been to Saffron multiple times over three years and love it. Overall food is good. The buffet menu on the weekend is good but need some variation. The food is made with some authenticity but overall kept mild to cater its usual clientele- Americans who like the food mild. But they always have accommodated our requests.
Lately, the food quality has gone down a notch, but service has improved. The prices have also gone up a bit. Overall, still one of the best place in town.
Best dish: navratan korma