“Another chain, but pretty good”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #423 of 904 Restaurants in Greensboro
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I can just sit and fill myself with their biscuits, but usually order some seafood as a side. Their seafood is served in interesting, innovative ways. We all know it's frozen, but all in all they do a pretty good job.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We quit going to Red Lobster because of the food a few years ago. We decided to try again. Glad we did! The Red Lobster on Wendover is fantastic. Their food is always above what we expect and their waitstaff is outstanding. Sean is the waiter we always ask for. He goes out of his way to make sure we have a memorable experience! Glad we decided to go back.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

We had an early dinner here while visiting friends in Greensboro. I do not eat seafood, but my 3 friends wanted it. I had Parmesan-Crusted Chicken, and it was wonderful, and a large portion. My friends had seafood dishes, and I heard no complaints. The wait staff was friendly and attentive! I would def eat here again when i visit next. Oh, I almost forgot to mention the warm, delicious, sinful cheese biscuits!!! mmmmmmmmmmmm!!

1  Thank mikeyt62
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I spent the evening there with my family, for a birthday dinner. The atmosphere is nice. The servers were attentive, without being too fussy. The food, and the value per portion, was good. My steak was delicious! Even though there were people waiting for a table to empty, we never felt rushed. I appreciated that, as we have been to places that encourage you to eat quickly and move on. The evening was relaxing and the food fresh and well prepared. No complaints from our group.

2  Thank p_allison_65
Reviewed March 6, 2013

My family has gone to Red Lobster for 40 years. And that is ( in my opinion ) the only reason we go to Red Lobster in Greensboro. IMHO. a bit over priced for small-nothing salads. Rubber-frozen seafood, weak drinks, long waits, and poor service.

1  Thank Mike S

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!