“Great lunch specials”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We go on Sunday afternoons, at times and get the lunch specials. They are a nice size and price. The staff is very friendly.

There are newer reviews for LongHorn Steakhouse

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Fast, friendly service. We've had dinner here twice, both times on Sundays. Only flaw was one steak slightly underdone (on 2nd visit), but quickly remedied by the staff. Worth the price paid.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We had not been to Longhorn in a while and had a coupon. The last time we ate there, a salad came with a steak entree. Not anymore. It felt it was extremely expensive for lunch (even with a coupon). The waiter also acted as if he didn't believe me when I pointed out that my glass was dirty. "Really?" We won't be going back.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

We have averaged eating at this Longhorn about once a month for the last five years. We have yet to be disappointed. The food is always great and the service is top notch.

My favorite meal is the parmesan crusted fillet. And the Tonion for an appetizer. The deserts look great if you have room.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

There service was great. My husband is in a wheelchair, I'm always grateful when the staff meets us with an open doors. There service was top notch. We love the appetizer so much we ordered the portobello chicken with white chedder cheese, it's fantastic. We order Ice tea and our drinks are always kept filled. Great experience!