“GREAT”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2012

First time to Longhorn and the steak was exellent, orderd and recieved just the way I wanted it. Waitress was very nice and made it a great experience. I little southern hospitality goes a long way.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

This is a fine restaurant with the right kind of atmosphere and friendly people. Food and service are some of the best in Greensboro.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Steaks are the best in Greensboro, and the service is top notch. The store of Wendover has the best atmosphere. Not crowded and very comfortable. But, the steaks are just as good as any fine dining restaurant, but not nearly the cost.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

While visiting Greensboro, we decided to go to Longhorn. The one where we live Roanoke VA, was pretty good. The food was good, but we had to send the veggies back as they were cold. Later, we ordered coffee. It arrived cold, and when we asked for a coffee to go; the waitress threw the styrofoam cup on the table empty. My wife had to track someone down to get it filled. Overall the food was good, but the service is definitely lacking.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

A typical chain steak place. Nothing fancy or unusual. My dining partner and I thought the steaks were excellent though. The rib eye was tasty and done to my specifications. The "Flo's Filet" was said to be excellent as well. Price typical for this type of place. Not too expensive.