“Very good”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We used to have a Ruby Tuesday in Tupelo, MS, but it closed. We've eaten in them in several places over the years and most are fair to pretty good. This one is very good. We stopped there on impulse for lunch on our way to Durham, and we were glad we did. The salad bar was very fresh and clean with a good variety of foods to choose from. We both had the petite sirloin which was cooked perfectly for our request of "medium rare" and very tasty. The sides were excellent as well. The service person was also really good.

There are newer reviews for Ruby Tuesday

Reviewed May 31, 2014

I usually refrain from chain restaurants when I travel only because I want unique, local experiences. Unfortunately, when it's after ten at night in the middle of nowhere, you take what you can get!

Ruby Tuesdays was located just outside our hotel, and overall they usually have reliable food. In this case, food was very good, but service was pretty awful. For a rating, I just met somewhere in the middle.

It is always great that you can find online coupons!

Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

The waitress I had was good but the steak was over cooked and my husband's chicken was ok...will give it another try and hopefully the food will be better

Reviewed May 5, 2014

We only had a snack and a few drinks at the bar, so can't comment on the restaurant or food. However we enjoyed our time at the bar. The bartender was cheerful, energetic, and helpful. My husband keeps telling the story about how she personally made blue-cheese stuffed olives for his martini! It felt like a neighborhood bar, even though it was located in an area surrounded by hotels, and we enjoyed pleasant conversations.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Let me start by saying that I have not been a huge fan of Ruby Tuesday's in the past. I have eaten at this chain, maybe three times in the past 20 years. It's not that I have had bad experiences, it's just that I never felt overwhelmed by greatness there. That has changed in just one experience. I almost didn't go there because of the poor online reviews, but dinner time was passing me by and I was very limited in choices within walking distance to my hotel. I decided to give it a try and I am so glad I did. The staff was friendly, courteous, and went above and beyond what would be expected. Beth was my server and she couldn't have been more friendly and attentive. My food was brought to my table much faster than I expected, and everything from the salad, to biscuits, to my entree was perfect. It honestly could not have been better. Then, the icing on the cake.....I realized I had left my wallet in the hotel room and had no cash, no credit cards, not even my ID. Drew, the manager sat down at my table and helped me come up with a workable solution that was agreeable to both of us. He could not have been more understanding and willing to help me resolve the issue. I am so glad that I didn't let the negative reviews sway me to stay away. Next time I'm in town, I will definitely visit again! Thank you all for your considerate southern hospitality and genuine concern for your customers. :)