“Great burgers”
Review of Hops Burger Bar

Hops Burger Bar
Ranked #3 of 901 Restaurants in Greensboro
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Hops Burger Bar is an elite craft burger and craft beer joint in Greensboro, NC. We serve only Certified Angus Beef Brand meat and the highest quality produce, fish, and dairy. Ten of our seventeen taps rotate keg for keg with only the finest highly allocated artisanal beverages. We buy local and support local whenever possible. Come and join us!
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

We decided to go to hops for lunch based off of other online reviews. Having the flexibility to build your own burger is great. The quality of meat is great. I've already told friends and coworkers to check this place out!

There are newer reviews for Hops Burger Bar

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Hops absolutely has the best gourmet burgers in Greensboro....hands down. Very busy/crowded so service takes a few minutes. Family/kids will feel comfortable. Although busy and crowded a very friendly atmosphere for all ages.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

My wife and I had lunch at Hops. The burgers there were Excellent!!!! I love the fact that you can create your own burger with all kinds of toppings. I was really happy when they offered the Pretzel Bread Bun:) They have a good selection of beers on tap-I believe they were all Micro Beers? I had the Olde Hickory Ruby Lager which was Great-okay, I had more than one:) One draw back for me this time, I had the Trussle Oil and Parmesan Fries, which were recommend, that did not appeal to me. They had a different taste that just didn't suit me. Next time, I'll get the fries with the Beer Cheese dip. Service was Very Friendly, even the ones who weren't serving you. All in all, this is a keeper for us and I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

My son and I went here for lunch and can't wait to return. The staff were friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. We sat outside and loved the beautiful spring weather and a less crowded area. It was packed and I can see why. The burgers were juicy and delicious. Portions are generous and prices are reasonable. We didn't get to try the beers this time but saw an extensive list. We will be back.

Only negative is the parking. A parking lot in back belongs to another restaurant leaving a limited number of spots in front.

Great spot well worth the visit.

1  Thank cheftate
Reviewed April 9, 2014

This burger is good. For the area and competition in winston/gboro, it ranks as very good in my opinion. If you are a fan of the Liberty in CLT's burger, or love Chuck's in Raleigh, this burger may disappoint a bit, but overall its a decent burger at a decent price. Our service was very good, I enjoyed the space as it seemed suited to a bar crowd without isolating families. Four of us ate, and everyone enjoyed their burger--one raved about the goat cheese burger for 3 days afterwards. I left very full and happy to have tried it. I would go back.

Been to Hops Burger Bar? Share your experiences!