“NICE LUNCH PLACE”

Pastabilities
Ranked #62 of 901 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Very good salads, entrees and sandwiches. They have interesting daily specials. The service is fast and friendly and the prices are reasonable.

There are newer reviews for Pastabilities

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Had a wonderful meal here with friends. Great appetizer of broiled artichokes. House made salad dressing that was delicious. Bread was crazy good and loved my shrimp and pasta entree. Our server was charming and attentive. Will SO be back soon!

1  Thank Jane K
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Went here for my birthday ... horrible service ....mediocre food (now I got a smaller plate then everyone around me too which pissed me off because I am paying the same price.)... almost ruined my birthday. I was so mad when I left there... I actually got up without tipping for the first time in my life. My waitress had an attitude which ruined my great mood.

1  Thank ChauntelleA
Reviewed August 25, 2012

A very nice variety of pasta dishes and other entrees. Very large wine selection. Good service and reasonable prices.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Easy place to find on Battleground Avenue in a small strip mall. Nothing pretentious but a pretty good wine list. I liked my eggplant lasagna--crisp on the bottom with a well seasoned red sauce. My husband enjoyed his meatball sandwich too. Has a bar and looks very clean. Nice staff.