“Date night- go here before the movie!”
Review of Village Tavern

Village Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Village Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 904 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

Village Tavern has something for everyone- a nice brunch, a bustling bar, & patio seating. Make reservations because it's a very popular place. Very near a movie complex if it's date night. Families enjoy the food here too. I've never had a bad meal here in 10 years. It's very popular with the singles after 5:00, as a matter of fact, a friend of mine met & married a man she bumped into there recently! You can't beat great food and good company.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Went here over the weekend for lunch. They were very busy due to graduation weekend. Our wait was as promised in about 20 minutes.

It took a while to get our food. But the waitress checked on us often and kept our beverages filled. The bar tender gave me and another member of our party a free beer to split because she thought the first round had to much head. We never noticed it. A great move.

I had a burger and sweet potatoe fries. Very good. Everyone else in our group was pleased with thier entre's

No complaints I can think of.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

1st time sitting outside at this restaurant. Iron table and chairs. Very uncomfortable. The chairs are hard and leaves prints on your legs and hurts your back if sitting during dinner time. I had to ask for some knapkins to cushion the chair. Finally my friend and I just moved to the inside. I highly recommend some type of padding for your guest. This would increase your patio patrons experience as a pleasant one. Folks will recommend VT, and the wonderful outdoor setting. At this point, VT is the least favor outdoor venue. I would not recommend folks to ask for the outside.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Enjoyed this restaurant on its 1/2 price wine nite. The drinks were good and the food was actually very good also. Service was acceptable. We will return!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I ordered the spaghetti squash entree. It was substantial and well seasoned. I would like to know how they made it!