“Excellent”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

We live in Greensboro and if we have a choice....its to go here. The people are delightful and the food is awesome. The only downside is the old man who owns it I haven't seen in awhile. Wonderful gentleman and I hope he is ok. One of the top 5 restaurants in Greensboro.

• Visited October 2013

MrsNight
“Favorite Thai in Greensboro”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

The Pad Thai here is my favorite, although nothing I've had is bad. I have been here a couple dozen times over the years and have always left full and happy. The restaurant can get a little loud with the high ceilings, but if the weather is nice I always prefer to eat on the patio area anyway. If you are looking for a good Thai restaurant you should give this place a try, but be careful when they ask you how hot you want your dish. The hot is indeed very hot. I usually order mine somewhere in the middle and ask for a spice tray if I want to add a little extra heat.

Visited August 2013
“Fantastic food, reasonable prices, nice setting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

I eat often at Rearn Thai. There is a wide selection of lunch specials, and they are a bargain. The restaurant has a lovely garden setting. Bean thread soup is delicious as is their papaya salad. Curries are consistently excellent. The pad thai is wonderful! The only thing that would make it a better experience would be if they would offer brown rice in addition to white jasmine rice. Love this place!

• Visited July 2013
Asheville, North Carolina
“Great Thai Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

I travel to Greensboro often for business and try to eat at Rearn Thai at least once during each visit. The service is quick, and my meals have always been exactly as I've ordered them. The staff is friendly and the prices are reasonable. My co-workers brought me here for lunch several years ago and I've returned dozens of times for both lunch and dinner.

Visited May 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Authentic Thai food in nice, modern, clean restaurant.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

Restaurant is owned and managed by a Thai extended family. I have been to Thailand many times and find Rearn Thai cuisine very authentic. Try their pad thai noodles with shrimp and mango with sticky rice dessert.

Visited March 2013