“Lovely place for a business lunch”
Review of Green Valley Grill

Green Valley Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Green Valley Grill is not available through our online partner for your requested time.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 1,016 Restaurants in Greensboro
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Friendly Avenue & Benjamin Parkway
Description: Visit us and enjoy informally elegant fine dining and seasonal food using Old-World European culinary sensibilities and flavors. Our wine list receives the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence each year and features 75 wines by the glass. Have your own private wine tasting with our Wine Flights. The freshest food prepared by a passionate team, and served by friendly and competent people, is a recipe for a great dining experience. When you add an eclectic decor and dining alfresco in our Courtyard, you will imagine that you have traveled farther than you did. We welcome you to dine with us seven days a week for lunch, dinner, brunch or late night. Adjacent to the O.Henry Hotel.
Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

Located in the O. Henry Hotel, this restaurant has a vintage vibe and tasty seasonal menu. It’s a very good choice to entertain clients over lunch and the staff are very attentive. I enjoyed the seasonal salad with the grilled salmon.

Date of visit: March 2018
Audrey W, Manager at Green Valley Grill, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

Thank you so much for choosing us for your business lunches!

-Audrey

Write a ReviewReviews (1,369)

Reviewed March 21, 2018

The prices were very reasonable, and the wine selection was good. The atmosphere was average, not load, but not quiet, either. Didn't have anything really memorable for dinner. Salad, however, was really good, as was the soup.

Date of visit: March 2018

We appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed March 16, 2018

I moved to Greensboro last week and was invited to dine at the O Henry.

The staff was polite enough, but you could tell they had received no training.

I could recount all the little things they did wrong, but it all paled before the moment of their crowning glory. While being served coffee with dessert, the server couldn't control the pour and slopped roughly a quarter of the coffee onto the saucer, with a generous sprinkle onto my pants. Now, what I expected was:
1. An apology
2. A new cup of coffee
3. An offer to foot the drycleaning bill (assuming the stain comes out).

Instead, what I got was: "Heheh. That's what the plates there for"...and that's it.

I've received far better service in the wilds of Africa and in the jungles of Sumatra.

1  Thank Dalinar
Audrey W, Manager at Green Valley Grill, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2018

I am so sorry! This is incredibly embarrassing. Please contact me personally at the restaurant or email me so that I can speak with you.

-Audrey Wheeler
awheeler@qwrh.com;

Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

Meeting 3 couples for lunch, we had excellent service and a delightful conversation w/ the manager. My cauliflower tomato parmesean tart and arugala salad was superb! As couples unexpectedly joined us, tables were rearranged to accomodate all. Orders were efficiently brought and beverages kept full. A great way to start the wedding weekend.

1  Thank Marcia S

I'm the manager you spoke with! It was delightful talking with you all also!! So glad you enjoyed your experience. Hope the wedding was fabulous!

-Audrey Wheeler

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Easy to make online reservations. Brunch menu is very good. The menu also had small plates, lunches and desserts. Lots of choices. My grilled salmon was excellent. My wife enjoyed her avocado version of eggs Benedict. Mimosas and Bloody Mary were very good. Lovely ambiance and polished service. We will be back!

1  Thank ghself

We can't wait to have you back!