“Best of the Quaintance-Weaver restaurants!”
Review of Green Valley Grill

Green Valley Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Green Valley Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 937 Restaurants in Greensboro
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Friendly Avenue & Benjamin Parkway
Description: Visit us and enjoy informally elegant fine dining and seasonal food using Old-World European culinary sensibilities and flavors. Our wine list receives the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence each year and features 75 wines by the glass. Have your own private wine tasting with our Wine Flights. The freshest food prepared by a passionate team, and served by friendly and competent people, is a recipe for a great dining experience. When you add an eclectic decor and dining alfresco in our Courtyard, you will imagine that you have traveled farther than you did. We welcome you to dine with us seven days a week for lunch, dinner, brunch or late night. Adjacent to the O.Henry Hotel.
Reviewed November 2, 2013

The Green Valley Grill is my favorite of the three Greensboro restaurants owned by the company: Print Works Bistro, Green Valley Grill, and Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen. The Green Valley Grill is Mediterranean in flavor. My personal favorite items are the grape leaf wrapped salmon and the vanilla bean creme brulee. I have never had a bad experience here and I will definitely be back for more.

Audrey D, Manager at Green Valley Grill, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2013

Thank you for being our advocate! The grape leaf wrapped salmon is a favorite of our staff and guests, and the creme brûlée. I personally have to limit myself to the creme brûlée or I would have one every day. We are thrilled you will be back for more!

-Audrey

Write a ReviewReviews (1,226)

Reviewed October 26, 2013

While in Greensboro I saw Green Valley on trip advisor and am happy I did. The food was phenomenal and cooked to perfection.

The filet was outstanding with a light sauce on it (which I'd usually not like on a filet but it was great. My other guests said the duck was outstanding and the pork shank literally pulled right out of the meat it was so tender. The prices were very reasonable (cheap in my opinion but I live in a major city so......).

Highly recommend.

Audrey D, Manager at Green Valley Grill, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Thanks for the high praises! Chef Leigh is thrilled that you enjoyed your dinner!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Just a little pricey, I really enjoyed the food but for the same amount of money I have had better meals. On the same note if your looking to just stay in a hotel and have dinner it would be very hard to beat.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

We were a large group, the service was super, and the food was as good as the service. The menu has something for everyone, weather you want southern or otherwise.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I love eating at Green Valley Grill whenever I am in town on business. The food is fantastic at a great value. The service we received was also extraordinary. This is, in my opinion, the best restaurant in Greensboro.