“Always a good choice...”
Review of Green Valley Grill

Green Valley Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Green Valley Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 895 Restaurants in Greensboro
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Friendly Avenue & Benjamin Parkway
Description: Visit us and enjoy informally elegant fine dining and seasonal food using Old-World European culinary sensibilities and flavors. Our wine list receives the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence each year and features 75 wines by the glass. Have your own private wine tasting with our Wine Flights. The freshest food prepared by a passionate team, and served by friendly and competent people, is a recipe for a great dining experience. When you add an eclectic decor and dining alfresco in our Courtyard, you will imagine that you have traveled farther than you did. We welcome you to dine with us seven days a week for lunch, dinner, brunch or late night. Adjacent to the O.Henry Hotel.
Greensboro
“Always a good choice...”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Yes, I know, I have reviewed this restaurant before.... I don't have another restaurant that "works" as well for both business (read expense account...) and personal dining. Corporate guests voluntarily mention this is the best restaurant in Greensboro. Personal parties can find menu items to fit family budgets. The service is always polite, professional and efficient. The food is always GREAT. Most recently I took a party of 8 and we ordered a selection of "starters". I was really pleased with the assortment and the great taste.

This is a great place for a special evening out or a "Saturday night date".

• Visited August 2012

atlanta
“Excellent”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We had dinner at the Green Valley Grill. I would suggest reservations since the place gets crowded pretty fast. The food is great. If they could have given me the potato leek soup by IV I would have done it, it is that good. The fish was cooked perfectly and the frozen irishman is the best desert I have had in a long time. I would go back, it was great.

• Visited July 2012
Jamestown, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“lunch”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Ok a little bit too high (price). Would go again if with a big party.

Visited June 2012
Asheboro, North Carolina
“Enjoyable Dining”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Lovely and gracious restaurant. Our standard choice for lunch in Greensboro when shopping or on the way to the airport, or entertaining guests. We prefer to eat in the bar or on the patio - the dining room is too loud when full. Food is very good, fresh, and imaginative, with a seasonally changing menu, although I have found some side dishes too salty. My favorite is pecan-crusted trout. Service is excellent. The afternoon tea is a real treat and an excellent value.

• Visited July 2012
Greensboro, North Carolina
“LOVED IT!”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We sat outside on mothers day i love the fans they keep out there. the people were really nice and service was fast. I got a burger and fries and it was delicious!

Visited May 2012