“Needs Updating and Cleaning”
Review of TGI Fridays

TGI Fridays
Ranked #577 of 886 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Description: As the original casual dining bar and grill, TGI Fridays℠ offers authentic American food and legendary drinks, served with genuine personal service.
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Needs Updating and Cleaning”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

TGI Friday’s Greensboro, NC. Mid-day visit on 12 May 2013. Food was alright but menus were dirty, table not that clean, and I should have known since they were the only ones on that day that did not have the long line out the door. Furniture needs to be updated on the inside, the property on the outside was nice and kept up. They should have started with the inside to fix up before the outside. But I did this place for the kids because some of the other’s we wanted to go to had long lines and the boys were hungry and time was a factor also.

• Visited May 2013

NC
“Food is good, bar area is very loud.”
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Tried the 2 for $10 deal they've been advertising on tv commercials. The spinach florentine flatbread, bbq chicken flatbread, and Jack Daniels burger were great. I don't recommend the Jack Daniels shrimp. Their ultimate sangria is very good. If you prefer quiet, stay in the dining room. The bar gets very noisy. Also Krystal our server was great.

• Visited April 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gotta love their margarita's”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I am a drinker and I love mixed fruity drinks. So I always go to Friday's and order their strawberry/mango margarita.

Visited March 2013
Asheboro, North Carolina
“Very enjoyable”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We went for the $10 appetizer and entree meal deal. I was amazed by the quality and quantity of the food. We had to ask about the deal, and it was in the little booklet with the drink menu and desserts. They have a larger menu insert, but it is $15.99 for the appetizer and entree. If there's something off the $10 selection, I'm sure it would be plenty for an average person to eat and be full. I will go back again for sure!

• Visited March 2013
Seneca, SC
“decent food”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Friendly, clean, decent food and good serving sizes. I should have gotten something else as I did not like the fried shrimp that came with my meal.

Visited February 2013