“Poor quality” 1 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Poor quality”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

I do not know where they get their food from but I suggest taking a page out of Whole Food's book and using local ingredients. They try to mask the poor quality ingredients with disgusting Jack Daniels Sauce.

Visited June 2012

Jamaica
“Great Ambiance, Mediocre Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2012

So this is the first TGIF that I saw with live karaoke and while the singing was bad, it did help to liven an otherwise dull restaurant experience. Our server was good but I found the drink was not the same as I had at other TGIF's including my favourite one in Raleigh. Additionally, I had a sandwich which maybe it was my taste buds, but I was not wowed by the so-called Caribbean flavour (and I am from the Caribbean!). This however might be a reflection on the menu and not the particular restaurant. The sweet potato fries were excellent however as was the flatbread appetizer. All in all I would recommend this restaurant

Visited April 2012
Indonesia
“nice juicy steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2012

I had dinner once during April High Point Market 2012.
The restaurant is 15 minutes walk from my hotel.
I ordered rib eye steak with mashed potato, broccoli and corn cake. The steak I ordered is medium, which comes tender and juice. It blended perfectly with the taste of BBQ sauce.
The food is really excellence, which makes me want to write a review.

Visited April 2012
Roanoke, Virginia
“Great food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2011

Great food, excellent selections, friendly staff. Highly recommended!!

Visited December 2011
Maryland
“Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2011

Staff friendly and the food good. My wife's meal was not quite right and they took care of it immediately.

Visited December 2011