“very disappointed”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Reviewed October 9, 2013

The food was not cooked as ordered and served cold. The restaurant was empty, which probably should have been a sign.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Went here after arriving at the airport. Looking for something close that wouldn't take all night. Service was quick and food was good.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We were taken to a table that was not fully cleaned and had to be wiped down. Flatware was dirty with old food particles sticking to it. One of the entrees was cold, not to mention previously overcooked, and had to be sent back. Surprisingly, they brought a brand new one. Didn't deliver the quality or consistency of the chain.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I had really been wanting to go back to Chili's for a long time. Went there with family, the staff were really nice and attentive. Never had to ask for something to drink which really promotes their tip. I ordered the fajita trio, it was very bland but I ate it anyway. This will not stop me from going back there as everyone else at the table was really pleased with their choices. I would recommend this place to anyone. They also have the 2 for $20 deal which is not really that bad. I will try another item of choice the next time that I go here. All in all I would recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

We have eaten here once, and would go back, but there are better alternatives available. Let's face it: Chili's is a chain, but a pretty good one.