“I guess I'm a rabbit”

Dining options: Reservations
Greensboro, North Carolina
“I guess I'm a rabbit”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Love the salad bowl, and the food's not bad either. For a chain operation, they do one of the better jobs.

Visited February 2013

“just a bad experience - the last 3 times”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

although this location is rather new to the area, and they tend to seat guests sooner than later - they consistently cook the food wrong, and the servers are just in a rush.

Visited December 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Good food!!!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

The restaurant was very full when we visited and still we received a great service. The food was very good, we ordered the 2 for $25 special, which include unlimited bread, salad or soup, one appetizer or dessert and two main entrées. It was so much food that we only could ate half of our entrèes!!!

• Visited March 2013
Gibsonville, NC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Subpar”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I have grown to expect less and less from Olive Garden over the years....and I think it is finally at the point where I would certainly say the chain is overrated. It is a personal opinion and I know lots of people who do enjoy the restaurant. I have been disappointed with service many times and the food has always been edible, just not much wow factor.

Visited June 2012
Pensacola, FL
“Regular but good”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Again most olive gardens are olive gardens. This one had very good service and everything was served quickly.

Visited February 2013