“just a bad experience - the last 3 times”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #103 of 901 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 9, 2013

although this location is rather new to the area, and they tend to seat guests sooner than later - they consistently cook the food wrong, and the servers are just in a rush.

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed March 30, 2013

The restaurant was very full when we visited and still we received a great service. The food was very good, we ordered the 2 for $25 special, which include unlimited bread, salad or soup, one appetizer or dessert and two main entrées. It was so much food that we only could ate half of our entrèes!!!

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I have grown to expect less and less from Olive Garden over the years....and I think it is finally at the point where I would certainly say the chain is overrated. It is a personal opinion and I know lots of people who do enjoy the restaurant. I have been disappointed with service many times and the food has always been edible, just not much wow factor.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Again most olive gardens are olive gardens. This one had very good service and everything was served quickly.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

If I could eat at Olive Garden every day I would. They have some of the best food I've ever eaten. Their salad and breadsticks are good by themselves......if you like italian food.....you are gonna love this place. My favorite is the chicken scampi.....wish I had some right now....lol.