“Fantastic!”

Description: Located right next to the DMV
Atlanta, Georgia
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

Excellent fresh food. Very friendly, courteous and efficient staff. Great order at the counter and they serve you. They do not expect you to clean your own table and everything is clean and nice.

Visited August 2014

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Amazing food and Service!”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

I have a ton of places in my neighborhood that deliver, but I continue to choose Sarah's over and over again. My food always arrives in a timely fashion. It is always hot and ALWAYS delicious. This is the ONLY place in Greensboro I will order gyros from because no one else taste as good.

2 Thank Bria J
Norfolk, Virginia
“Spectacular food, Spectacular Service”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

We started going to Sarah's simply by having driven by and seeing the storefront. We have travelled widely throughout the Middle East and Europe. Having dined at numerous restaurants which serve this cuisine. Who would have thunk that right here in Greensboro, NC we would find some of the best food........best service.........best price just down the street. Sarah's holds firm to its roots, with exquisite food from fresh ingredients, hot off the grill, and served with a smile. The staff are truly happy to see you whether you are first time, or returning customers. The Kabobs are exceptionally well seasoned, moist but perfectly cooked. My wife is a vegetarian and says the falafel are some of the best she has ever had. I love the chicken schwarma salad - mild or spicy, it is fantastic. While the baklava is exceptional, we always load up on the brownies which are some of the best I have had anywhere. The price is the final highlight. It is highly affordable, even for families or individuals on a limited budget. Well worth your going to Sarah's for some authentic, affordable and delicious food.

1 Thank Robert C
North Carolina
“Good middle eastern kabobs”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Sarah's has the most authentic kabobs and similar dishes in Greensboro. Having just returned from Istanbul, I found that the spices used were very close to the ones in Turkey, and both beef and chicken dishes were excellent. The restaurant is clean and neat but has not been busy the two times I have been there. For a tasted of the Middle East, it is a good buy!

Gatlinburg, Tennessee
“Great Spicy Gyro”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

I went here with my 3 daughters 5, 8 and 10. I also took my nephew 14and my sister. We all loved our food. The chicken Kabobs on the kids menu were amazing. The girls loved them. My spicy Gyro was off the chain! Nephew got beef and chicken Kabobs and he raved. My sister had a chicken sandwich that was huge and yummy. This is not a "Fancy" place. If you are looking for that, do not go here. But the service was fantastic and very friendly. I will be in Greensboro regularly now, so I am looking forward to eating there again.

Visited July 2014