“Fresh food and friendly staff”
Review of Sarah's Kabob Shop

Sarah's Kabob Shop
Ranked #1 of 901 Restaurants in Greensboro
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located right next to the DMV
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I have eaten here several times and also gotten food delivered to our office. The food is fresh and tasty, the service is fast. Need I say more. Don't expect romantic atmosphere just great food. If you like Mediterranean, this is your place in Greensboro, NC.

2  Thank ComfortMallard
There are newer reviews for Sarah's Kabob Shop

Reviewed April 25, 2014

I ordered the Gyro platter for delivery at work, they were very fast and friendly and got my order exactly right. The salad was good, the fries were better than expected and the Gyro was very tasty. The cucumber sauce could use a little more flavor but overall I was very pleased with my meal, I will definitely be ordering take out again!!

1  Thank Rebecca B
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Wife and I are always looking for something different, as well as a place that we'll visti more than once, and here we have found just that.

The food is excellent, service was fast, and helpful.

I had one of my favorite things in the steak & cheese, and it was by far the best I've had in the city. Far above the old place we used to visit.

Wife had the gyro, with potato wedges on the side, and she told me that her food was excellent.

There is no doubt that we wil be back again, and quite often too.

I can, and will, recommend Sarah's to all my friends and acquaintances..

1  Thank KTfromNC
Reviewed April 17, 2014

After many attempts, I finally found a GREAT Gyro in Greensboro! I have eaten at Sarah's many times and each entree I try is wonderful...and at a reasonable price! All of the staff is friendly and attentive and the restaurant is always spotless! They have the BEST salad dressing I have found in the city as well...home made of course! A welcome find for a newcomer to the area. My #1 choice for lunch or dinner in Greensboro.

1  Thank Ginny B
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

DH and I were half way back to MD and wanted a yummy place to have lunch. Food was very yummy and the staff were great! We felt like old friends!