“Great flavors!”

Ranked #1 of 901 Restaurants in Greensboro
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located right next to the DMV
Reviewed January 3, 2014

My first visit and I'll definitely return. I tried the spicy gyro - it was terrific. Lots of flavor and spice; it was just right. The staff were friendly and genuinely enthusiastic. Looking forward to trying favorites mentioned in other reviews.

1  Thank nancy-a-go-go
There are newer reviews for Sarah's Kabob Shop

Reviewed January 2, 2014

This place is a diamond in the rough. Such wonderful service. Such great people! Sarah's husband (didn't catch his name) is so so kind, and helpful! Wonderful food!! They deliver in a timely manner ... (60+) people catering! Perfect every time! Juicy chicken and beef kabobs! And rice? ... The most flavorful, most delicious I've ever tasted! This restaurant provides quick service when dining in, but brings your food to your table, on real plates, with real silverware , and cleans up behind you! (Unlike some of their competitors) ... Thoroughly enjoyed our meal, and will keep going back! They also have punch cards, spend just $8 each time you go, for 9 times in a row, and get $8 off your 10th! They've made a repeat customer out of me! GO,SEE FOR YOURSELF!

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Traveled home for the Holiday's from Indiana. It was great to see family, but it was also great to tryout Sarah's Kabob Shop. I have traveled North and South, East and West. Sarah's by far is not only one of the best middle eastern/Greek restaurants I've been to. It is now one of my favorite go to places in Greensboro. Large portions and OUTSTANDING FLAVOR. Almost everything is homemade and made to order. So be patient if they are busy. It's worth the wait. Tell them John sent ya!

Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Food was decent, but on my first (and only) visit they fouled up my takeout order. I haven't been back since. Maybe that is something I need to get past, but there is a lot of truth in the old saying about only getting one chance to make a positive first impression.

2  Thank Steve5876
Sarahs K, Owner at Sarah's Kabob Shop, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

We do apologize for any mistake we made on your past order, we always try our best to listen to our customers and correct any problems for future orders. Thanks for your feed back. Hope you have a blessed day.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Very happy with the menu!
fresh and tasty,served hot. There is several different great foods that I love,
Steak n' Cheese, Pastrami, Chicken Shawarma and gyro on wheat pita w/ wedge fries.
they're new but really good, seems like it's a family business.
Love their food and feel good anytime I eat there.