“One of the best in Greensboro!!!”
Review of Sarah's Kabob Shop

Sarah's Kabob Shop
Ranked #1 of 886 Restaurants in Greensboro
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located right next to the DMV
Greensboro, North Carolina
“One of the best in Greensboro!!!”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

The marinated Chicken Kabobs are awesome and the salad dressing is absolutely the best!! You get a lot of food for the money and the staff treats you like family. I've been there for lunch and supper and the food is always delicious. This is one of my favorite places to eat at in Greensboro. (When you go don't forget to try the potatoe wedges with their special seasoning, it's unbelievable.)

Greensboro, North Carolina
“clean restaurant, friendly”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

the restaurant is very clean. the owner and staff are friendly, very nice and welcoming. the food by far is the best in town. they have the best steak and cheese you will ever eat. all the food taste delicious and amazing. nice atmosphere. I love it

“I love this place!”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Before I get to how great the food is, I want to say the owner is just the sweetest hard working guy ever. Me and my husband found this place standing in the long exhausting line at the dmv. We decided to eat here, and since then we've been hooked! Every time I come the owner always has time to speak while he smiles and loves what he does. Even on down times, he has a little time to engage in small talk. He is just the friendliest!
Now the food! The food is delicious and always fresh. He also knows my order by heart! I always have the grilled chicken salad, a steak and cheese combo, with only ketchup, cheese and lettuce for my husband and a mozzarella stick for us to split. The owner made me smile tonight because I walked in and said "I know it was you" so that tells you how much we eat here!

Overall I recommend this restaurant to any one who loves fresh, delicious, healthy food, and a clean friendly atmosphere.

Graham, North Carolina
“amazing flavor”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

secret recipe home made cucumber/dill sauce and hot sauce. both top of the line flavor! the spicy gyro is my personal favorite. staff is extremely friendly and service is very prompt. quickly became one of my top lunch stops. and guess what... they also deliver!!!! so much better than pizza. fast food if in a hurry with high end restaurant quality.

• Visited October 2013
NC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hands down best greek food in town”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Love the atmosphere at Sarah's and love the staff. They make you feel very welcome every time you come in and the food is the best we have had. Prices are much better than any other greek retaurant esp Ghassans and the quality is amazing! We have used them to cater lunch as well and the presentation is amazing, cost is very affordable and it is super yummy to boot! Def recommend journeying over to Sarah's and try it!!