“I love this place!”

Ranked #1 of 930 Restaurants in Greensboro
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located right next to the DMV
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Before I get to how great the food is, I want to say the owner is just the sweetest hard working guy ever. Me and my husband found this place standing in the long exhausting line at the dmv. We decided to eat here, and since then we've been hooked! Every time I come the owner always has time to speak while he smiles and loves what he does. Even on down times, he has a little time to engage in small talk. He is just the friendliest!
Now the food! The food is delicious and always fresh. He also knows my order by heart! I always have the grilled chicken salad, a steak and cheese combo, with only ketchup, cheese and lettuce for my husband and a mozzarella stick for us to split. The owner made me smile tonight because I walked in and said "I know it was you" so that tells you how much we eat here!

Overall I recommend this restaurant to any one who loves fresh, delicious, healthy food, and a clean friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

secret recipe home made cucumber/dill sauce and hot sauce. both top of the line flavor! the spicy gyro is my personal favorite. staff is extremely friendly and service is very prompt. quickly became one of my top lunch stops. and guess what... they also deliver!!!! so much better than pizza. fast food if in a hurry with high end restaurant quality.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Love the atmosphere at Sarah's and love the staff. They make you feel very welcome every time you come in and the food is the best we have had. Prices are much better than any other greek retaurant esp Ghassans and the quality is amazing! We have used them to cater lunch as well and the presentation is amazing, cost is very affordable and it is super yummy to boot! Def recommend journeying over to Sarah's and try it!!

Reviewed November 24, 2013

The food here was excellent. Easily the best Greek food in Greensboro, much higher quality than Ghassan's and a much better value than Mythos.

Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

This is a wonderful place to dine, with an array of mediterranean delights-Sarah's Kebab Shop is affordable and the service is always friendly.