“good food and company”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Jamestown, North Carolina
“good food and company”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The wait staff was great! This was a special occasion as I don't eat out very often but when I do, this is one of the few restaurants I would reccomend to others.

Visited September 2013

“Really Good Food”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Went there tonight with my Wife and Daughter and Grandaughter and had a great dinner. It was my birthday and I had a really great time. Our server, Nicole P. was one of the best waitresses we have ever had - very attentive, polite and friendly. My wife had the Pasta Weesie and I had the Scallops and Shrimp Vodka and it was excellent. We also had the shrimp Diavalo for an appetizer and it was very good as well. We have been there a number of times and I think tonight was the best of all.

• Visited March 2014
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Good place for Easy Dinner”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Good Italian Restaurant for consistent service and food. Selection is pretty good with options for everyone.

Visited March 2014
“Favorite Greensboro Restaurant”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Even though I prefer local restaurants, this is my favorite Greensboro restaurant. The food is excellent and the menu changes up several times a year offering a variety. The staff is knowledgible and friendly but does not get overly involved. The atmosphere is right for date night, family meals and friend gatherings.

• Visited February 2014
Eden, North Carolina
“Excellent!!”
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Have eaten several times at both locations in Greensboro IMO this is the better of the two. Have never had a bad meal here. My wife, son, and I had lunch here today. I had the Bistecca Ardente, and my wife had the chicken Parmesan. My son had the standard cheese pizza off the kids menu. Pretty standard fare for chains like these as far as his and hers were concerned. My steak was very good. Cooked perfectly. The blue cheese , sauce and roasted tomatoes made an excellent combination of flavors .