“Disappointed and ANNOYED”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Order Online
Ranked #53 of 59 Quick Bites in Greensboro
Description: Come visit us at 617 Greenvalley Rd in Greensboro. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

I wanted to stop by this location on Green Valley before I had to be at work at 3. I ordered a mcchicken biscuit and apple slices. I was given a mcchicken sandwich (i do not eat mayonnaise) and the apples I was given had today’s expiration but the looked extremely nasty. I’ve called the store over 10 times and no one is answering. I really just wanted them to be willing to replace the order next time I come back because of course I’m at work and can’t get it now. But now I’m just aggravated because I’ve now had to spend more money else where and have it delivered to my job. This is annoying and the crew is awful as well as those order screens they have inside the place. How do you give horrible customer service and you don’t even have to take orders anymore...

Date of visit: August 2018
Write a reviewReviews (13)

Reviewed March 3, 2017

We have been to this McDonald's several times now and on each occasion been told that the ice cream machine is not working. Very dissapointing, as this has happened on several occasions and the ice cream machine is still to be fixed.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed August 23, 2016

Big Mac and French fries were what you would expect and service was friendly. Stop here occasionally on the way to work and the quality is consistant.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

They are better getting their orders straight at the drive thru when in the past it was horrendous.
They have a two separate ordering places for one line that splits at the speakers.
Prices are not out of this world although they raised their tea prices

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed July 21, 2016

Very busy but they got the food out quick. We ate there 3 times. Good every time. Close to interstate

Date of visit: July 2016

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!