Tripadvisor
Greensboro

“Great place for a quick bite/take out”
Review of Tokyo Grill

Tokyo Grill
Ranked #47 of 69 Quick Bites in Greensboro
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We eat here often-mostly takeout, and have never had a problem. Our food is always fresh, cooked properly, and tastes great. They have a rule about the number of sauces you receive for take out, but it's plenty. Those who eat in are asked to apply sauce from the bottles at the counter....my guess is to operate efficiently and decrease waste; which I don't mind. Keeps costs low for me too! Our favs: Teryaki chicken, hibachi chicken, hibachi shimp. Hope your experience is as good as ours.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (25)

Reviewed September 17, 2019

My little brother went in the get food from this restaurant and the cashier was so rude him. My brother asked for white sauce to go and they didn’t give it to him so he used went to use the bottle. The bottle was empty and so he asked for more and the cashier threw the bottle at him. I will never go back there again because how terrible the service was.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 12, 2019

I have never in my life had an issue with customer service, as I have worked in food & retail myself so I’m very understanding. However, when the horrendously rude boy behind the counter gave me just $0.31 back when I gave him a $20 for a meal that was $8.69, he proceeded to treat me like I was a scammer for pointing out that he had only handed me the cents, not the bills. He needs an eye kept on him, as I wouldn’t be surprised if he does this to other customers that aren’t willing to speak up in defense of themselves, just so he can pocket $10 here and there at the end of the night. He was young, maybe teens or early 20s, with shaggy light brown hair. I hope the owner keeps a close watch on this guy because he has no business working with money, or with people.

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank theguilfordduchess
Reviewed August 1, 2019 via mobile

They have an excellent selection of meats and seafoods with good sauces and reasonable prices. They do cook your food to order but it is done quickly. I’m already looking forward to my next visit.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed May 21, 2019 via mobile

What a great little place to go eat. We have a found a new Japanese place. Had been to the Tokyo Grill on W Market Street which is great also. Lawndale Tokyo Grill is so much closer and just as good. The prices are great! We both really enjoy the food we have eaten in and out equally as good!!

Date of visit: May 2019