“Bloody Mary's lunch review.”
Review of Bloody Mary's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bloody Mary's
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Very limited lunch menu on my first visit. Lunch companion asked for dinner menu and we ordered off of that. Loved our food. Wanted to treat a friend for lunch so took her there a week later. Were told we could only order off of the lunch menu...nothing that either of us wanted so we left and went to Liberty Oak and had a great lunch with excellent service.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

My husband took me to Bloody Mary's for my birthday lunch last Sunday and it ended up being a bloody shame that we didn't go somewhere else.

My husband ordered the Surf and Turf and I ordered an American Burger. About 10 minutes after ordering our waitress came to our table to let my husband know that they were out of lobster and scallops. They didn't have much else to offer in its place. When our food finally arrived (we couldn't figure out what took so long considering that we were they only people there) my husbands portions were small, especially when considering the cost of $26, and my burger had an odd flavor that made it so I couldn't eat most of it..

After we paid and were looking at our receipt we saw that we were charged for my side salad. I asked the hostess to see a menu to confirm that it came with my meal and when we told her that we had been charged extra for it she offered no response.

I urge you to search the web and see the reviews that others have left. I wish we would have listened to the negative ones!

1  Thank SLP78