“Love Poblano's!”

Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
“Love Poblano's!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

The best thing about Poblano's is that it seems like a chain restaurant at first, but it actually feels like a local hangout once you sit down. The staff at both locations are very friendly and the bountiful food is a great bargain. I highly recommend getting the tableside guacamole. Fantastic!

Visited September 2013

“bad meat”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I wake up in the middle of the night feeling sick becasue of the meat past three times I have been I have felt sick at night. I reccomend the Mexican restaraunt beside Pablano's.

• Visited April 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Attentive Staff, Good Food”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

We celebrated New Year's Eve as a family with dinner in a restaurant. It was Poblano's in Friendly Shopping Center, and it was very good. The staff kept checking on us even though we were not a big ticket order, which I thought was good service. My quesadilla was delicious.

• Visited December 2012