“Will definitely be back”

The PorterHouse Burger Company
Ranked #62 of 916 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The PorterHouse offers a variety of delicious Signature Burgers, Pulled Pork BBQ, Slow-Roasted BBQ Ribs and sandwiches. We also have a build-your-own burger with many toppings to choose from, including non-traditional items like peanut butter, pineapple and fried egg. For a lighter fare, try one of our freshly prepared salads. Everything is made in house for your eating pleasure!
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I wanted to surprise my hubby with the all-you-eat crab legs for valentines day so I called a few weeks ahead to see about reservations and was told they don't take reservations unless its groups of 8 or more. No biggy. We showed up right around 5 on valentines day and were instantly asked by the hostess if we had reservations. Since we didn't we had to wait 25 minutes. It was an ok wait since there was seating at the bar and the bartender was friendly. When we were seated the wait staff was all friendly and quick paced so everyone was getting helped. My hubby and father in law loved the crab legs. I and my mother in law got ribs which were tender and flavorful. She loved the fries and I opted for the mashed potatoes which were tasty. We both loved the coleslaw. My little boy got the cheese sandwich with applesauce and he ate it all. The applesauce was homemade so I was impressed. The place was busy which was expected for a holiday but the waiter was great with staying on top of the crab legs and anything else we needed. We loved it :)

2  Thank CarissaRichter

Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

Tried this place for the first time last night and we will be back! The cheeseburger was huge and fixed to perfection. My wife had a home made veggie burger and loved it. Seth our server was excellent. He juggled multiple tables and remained polite. I highly recommend this place. It will be one of our regular spots from now on.

2  Thank wkbrown
Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

Ate here for Burger Monday two days ago. It was our fourth time here in less than a month. They are consistent with quality food and A1 service. They have made us feel like family. Do far we have had burgers, pulled pork, fish and chips, and the best prime rib in town. Don't miss a chance to try this wonderful new place in Greensboro.

1  Thank 24-queen
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Mondays they have a 1/2 pound burger and a side for $5.00 a regular $8.00 plus meal
they offer a choice of breads, cheese & condiments ,my choice of sides is their homemade fresh cut fries. ,cooked just the way you want it , they offer great home made soups daily.
a great menu from sandwiches &salads to steaks and seafood, nd for the beer drinker a great selection of beers

Reviewed January 13, 2014

I have been to PorterHouse several times. I like to try different things when I go somewhere and so far I have liked the "Lincolnator" it's a grilled chicken sandwich topped with grilled shrimp, the teriyaki shrimp skewers, chicken pie, burgers, and their panko chicken tenders. Their salads are also good and all their dressings are homemade. I have been told a couple times that everything is fresh, never frozen - I love to hear that! Can't wait to go back.