“Best cupcake EVER!”
Review of Yo Daddy Dessert Bar - CLOSED

Yo Daddy Dessert Bar
Cuisines: American, Spanish
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Description: We specialize in homemade Frozen Yogurt flavors at this very trendy Dessert Bar. To add to the delight, we have delicious and fresh made from scratch cupcakes with flavors that change occasionally, specialty craft beers, and the largest selection of half-bottles of wine. We also serve delicious coffee drinks to follow up that chilly cup of Frozen Yogurt to warm you back up. Come and stop by soon to savor the sweetness!
North Carolina
“Best cupcake EVER!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I understand that we just came here to grab a quick dessert, but we will totally be back. I don't usually jump on the 5 star wagon, but I love the idea, the look, the service and the strawberry chocolate cupcake was absolutely amazing! We'll definitely have to check this place out again when we have more time to check out the beer selection... and bring some friends as well.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank ScreaminSeahawk
Jennifer H, Guest Relations Manager at Yo Daddy Dessert Bar, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Thank you so much! The Strawberry Chocolate Cupcake is definitely one of my personal favorites. I'm so glad you enjoyed your visit! See you again soon!

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Nice!”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Got some really nice new flavors. A little on the costy side though. I liked the strawberry and chocolate flavors. they also got some ice cold beer.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Natalie B
Jennifer H, Guest Relations Manager at Yo Daddy Dessert Bar, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Thank you for the review! Have you been back lately? We have been adding new flavors of Frozen Yogurt and Cupcakes, and we've also been adding new beers and wines to our lists as well. Come back and see us again soon!
Greensboro, NC
“A Wine Dessert Bar? Yes, Please!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Considering the now vast assortment of frozen yogurt places their are in Greensboro, I was excited to try something that boasted something new. Cupcakes too? Drinks as well? And alcohol?!?!
Mine!
Verdict was that the froyo was only so-so, but the cupcake was downright amazing. Coffee drinks were just fine, and their wine list is brilliant.
Will I be back? Absolutely. One red velvet cupcake and a glass of raspberry lambic please!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank DreamCyn
I wanted to follow up and tell you thank you for the feedback and conversation we had offline about how we could make our FroYo more than just "so-so" in your opinion. I can only hope you've been back many more times since this review! Thanks again! :)